The Heat Is On

-4 days later-

Oh man I am so excited! I get to see Sydney today! Over our tour I ended up telling Rocky about Sydney. It is hard to keep stuff from him even when you want to. Right now our plane is landing in LA. My mom took my phone away while we were on tour because I was constantly on it. So I haven’t been able to talk to Sydney for three days now. Hopefully she isn’t mad at me.

“Here”

I look up and see my mom holding out my phone.

“Yay! Love you mommy!” I smile jokingly.

“Yeah yeah, just try to not be on  it 24/7 okay?”

“Of course” I reply.

*Ross POV*

Well since we will be home today I figured that before I settle in I will go over to Candy’s and see if Sydney is over there, hopefully she is because I am going loco… I still don’t know what happened to her a week ago. I really hope she hasn’t forgotten about me.

*Sydney POV*

Right now I’m at Candy’s, I’m not working today but I thought I would hang out and maybe help a little, just to get my mind off things. I had texted Riker a couple times but he never texted me back, he is probably too busy with the tour, luckily he is supposed to come home to—, I was cut off by my phone vibrating. I take it out and take a look at the caller. I pick it up.

“Speak of the Devil” I say to my phone.

“Haaha just thinking of me?” Riker replies.

“Yes, were your ears burning?” I jokingly ask.

“Actually they had just burst into flames, I figured you would know something about it.” He sarcastically replied.

“Oh my, well I think you should have a doctor check that out hahhaha, so what’s up?”

“Oh nothing, we are just leaving the airport now I was wondering if you wanna hang out later?”

“Yeah sounds legit, what time?”

“How’s six?”

“Great wanna pick me up at Candy’s?”

“Yeah of course!”                   

“Cool can’t wait! See ya bestie!”

“Bye bestfrannnn” *Click*

I smile as I begin to put away some coffee mugs. I keep myself doing busy work till I hear a bell an the door signaling a customer has walked in.

“Sydney! Can you get that? I’m mopping the floor!” Tiffany, my curly brunette haired coworker yells.

“Yeah! No worries I got it—“ I start to reply as I walk out of the back room to the counter to find that tall blond boy with big brown eyes in my lobby once more. “Oh my god…”

*Ross POV*

I run into Candy’s and the bell rings, I walk up to the counter and hear some people talking in the back, one of the voices is getting closer when I hear, “Oh my god, Ross!” Sydney runs around the counter bumping into the corner of it which then, consequently, knocks a drink over and it spills on me, “AHH no! Not again! You must be a drink magnet.” She jokes while drying me off.

“I think it’s just you really like to ruin my outfit for the day.” I reply to her. Once I am all dried off she stands onto her tippy toes and reaches her arms around my neck, I feel a spark. I then reciprocate by grabbing her waist and we hug each other. “Ah! I’m so excited, you must be back from your tour?” I notice the cast on her arm.