Chapter 54

It's been 3 days since Isha started living with Rathods

It's been 3 days since Isha started living with Rathods. Most of the time elders and Vidharth would just ignore her presence while Karthik would try to pull a stunt on her every now and there but cause of Mythili he failed every time.

Ashwin is busy these days with his surgeries so he would come late and Mythili would wait for him along with Vidharth. She just can't let him sleep empty stomach knowing well he would not have a meal alone. So she and Vidharth both would wait for him.

Adheer returns home early now and would spend time with Tia, play with her and talk with Isha to know her better. He not only feels attracted towards her but his hopes get high by the way Isha behaves with him, gives attention to him, talks and all.

Vidharth notices everything but says nothing cause of Dada Sa who wants them to see the reality themselves. Who knows this time elders and Vidharth will go wrong?

Right now after draping herself in a bottle of green colour, Kanjeevaram saree Mythili enters the kitchen to prepare breakfast and Prasad for Arti. Maid had already prepared everything for her to cook so morning was never so hectic for her.

After that, she enters the pooja room for morning prayer which has pics of Rathod queens too.

Everyone soon joined her as it's another rule of Dada Sa that everyone should be ready by the time of morning prayer.

In the evening everyone has no time for it, so at least in the morning, they should take god's name and in this way, everyone gets to start their day by seeing the beautiful smile of all Rathod queens which now includes Mythili too.

Mythili was doing Arti when her saree pallu fell from her head, Vidharth who was standing beside her softly put it on her head again.

Mythili didn't mind much cause she already knew her husband would do that. Elders would smile every time such scene God creates, their adoring eyes are like giving a blessing to the children

Then Karthik distribute the Prasad keeping a large amount for himself.

"Karthik, Mythili didn't get Prasad"
Baba Sa said giving him a stern glare he was about to have Prasad stop in the middle.

"What's the use? In the end, all three of you will have little and pass the remaining to her only. So let me have this"

He said pointing at Dada sa, Vidharth and Baba sa. These three men would indeed share their Prasad with Mythili every time before having it.

Kaka sa is like an Author, he doesn't share his Prasad or food. If you want then make a little more but no sharing.

"You will get sugar at a young age. Stop having much sweet, stupid"

Ashwin scolded him taking the bowl from him and having Prasad within a second. Karthik kept looking at him in shock, elders excused themselves knowing an unnecessary world war was about to take place.