Chapter 15: You Better Not Shout, You Better Not Cry

Alright, you little Pansycakes. I'm back. No need for a long formal welcome back. Let's get this show back on the road, shall we?

So...

OMGs GUYS. I just realized I published this chapter HALF DONE. *nervous laughter* yeah... uh, so here's the finished version. I hope you you enjoy.

Just again, there is a chapter before this called Chapter 14: The Russian Chasers. You know the drill if you can't read it. Okay. Continue on.

Alleyway, Khamovniki, Moscow, 11:03 pm

Percy twisted down when the first black shadow rushed at him.

He hand-sprung himself into a butterfly kick, and nicked Kronos's minion in the jaw, before sprinting right to avoid the whip that was cracked a second later when the man recovered. The Monsters were silent and terribly unsettling in their gas masks, but the ghostly yellow glow they cast as they moved made it easy to spot them. With his heartbeat controlled and his mind blank, Percy moved on the balls of his agile feet. He thought of nothing but the snow he guided around him and the crack of his baton on the dark shadows that kept coming at him- whenever one of the black haired girl's team members blurred his vision, he dodged their fights and spun away. They weren't his targets- at least not until the first wave of strangers were overcome.

Percy suddenly flit his eyes to the left.

One of the taller, more heavily built assassins was staring him down from across the fight.

The two rushed at each other.

The hitman leapt like a fiend with a jumping round kick aimed precisely at Percy's skull but the boy felt the shift in the air at the last clock and dodged right. When the former landed and tried to snap his foot up, Percy smacked it down and moved in with a tight side kick. The hitmen parried it with his own and tried to sneak a karate chop at Percy's head but he threw both hands up in an 'X' and pushed it away with a snarl. The hitman said nothing and began to take on a more heavy offence.

He went off with a set of balanced front kicks and Percy pushed down each with a tight palm. The boots were hard as steel but Percy didn't feel the bone-crushing impact and matched them perfectly for force. Then when the hitman tore through with a front crescent kick, Percy snapped his spine down and let it fly right over his head before he backflipped away.

Meanwhile, his mysterious allies were dodging and jumping just as hard.

Kronos's men fought with grounded hits and brute strength and the five female recruiters were fairing well but their leader, the girl in the silver laurel on her head, was also pleasantly surprised to see that the mysterious boy in the leather jacket was more agile than her girls.

The girl watched out of the corner of her clear blue eyes every time the green-eyed boy flipped and twisted out of combo strikes that her own team had a hard to time recovering from. She even watched in astonishment as the agile boy caught a combo punch and drop kicked one of the shadows. Then he used the latter's gas mask as a vault to front flip over!

Those moves...The feminine head had seen them used by many people before and it brought a happy flutter to her chest.

'What luck!' she praised and she couldn't hold her giddiness. She chuckled as she watched the silent hero sweep across the hitmen with his slim baton and aid her team without trouble.

"Keep at it, girls!" She shouted in English and laughed as she blocked a set of right hooks from a hitman with her two wreath-designed blades. She didn't have the gun she set off earlier. It was with another of her girls... she only carried around one with her team and it was better that the Monsters didn't know who had it.