Important

I know, I'm so sorry to get y'all's hopes up but this is important.

Obviously I have not updated this lovely creation of mine in over a year now, and I'm sure many of you have lost interest in the story. However, I thought maybe I could run a few things by you and get your opinion.

Over the past year I have done a lot of growing, and I have had to take a long time to step back and look at myself. I won't put my full journey on here. If you want to read more about it, I will put it on the next PD update, if there is one.

Which is what I wanted to ask you about. Overall, Wattpad has seriously taken a bit of a toll on me. Reading on here is okay, I guess, but it's become so commercialized that I really hate to even be on this app at all, and I have gotten too many negative things sent my way. I want to finish this; this story is already 6 years in the making, and for those who do read and follow it, I know it holds a special place in their hearts and mine. It's just so time consuming to write and edit like I do, and when I get into slumps it is very hard to stay motivated. I realize I haven't asked anything yet, so I'll get to that.

Do you want me to continue this story?

I want to, but I don't want to put time and energy into something people don't care about anymore. I'm 21 now, I have responsibilities and my own life to take care of, but I want to be there for you in this little piece of comfort I can give. Project Demigod is a safe-haven for those who love action, fandom content, and need an escape from the real world. That is why I do what I do. I want to help you in this little way that I can.

I will leave it at that for now. Take your time, and don't be impulsive with your decision. I am still making the ultimate decision to continue or move on on my own, but it would be wrong of me to do so without at least asking you guys who have stuck with me through everything.

Thank you for reading, and leaving your input. I do love you guys, and I hope that you are doing well. And if not, that's okay; tomorrow is another day.

TTFN, ta-ta for now.

-Bookworm210