The Ground

I woke up on a drop ship, my head pounding. Sighing out in pain, I looked to my right, seeing a face I thought I'd never see again.

"Clarke." I whispered.

"Yah, it's me." She said.

"Listen Clarke, I'm sorry-"

"I don't want to hear it, you held a knife to my neck. You killed three people." I wanted to say something, but the chancellors face appeared on a screen. Not wanting to see his face, I turned my head, focusing on something else. Seeing a kid un clip his seatbelt, he did backflips in the zero gravity.

"Here comes space walker again!" A kid yelled. So this was the famous Finn Collins.

"Hey, sit down dude." I said to him.

"Got a problem with my moves?" He asked me, doing another backflip.

"Nah, I just don't want to see you and your moves get killed when the thrusters kick in." I smirked at him. Two other kids un clipped their seat belts, fallowing Finns lead.

"Guys, sit down!" Clarke yelled. "You'll get yourself killed!"

"Seriously-" I was cut off by the thrusters kicking in, and two kids flying across the drop ship. My head slammed into the side of my seat, and I gasped in pain. The ship stopped moving, and a kid yelled.

"Listen, no machine hum." I pressed my hand against my forehead, pulling away to see blood. All the kids un clipped their seat belts, and when I did I walked to the door.

"The airs toxic." Clarke said.

"And if it is, we're all dead anyway." A guy, who was hot, said. He was in a guards uniform, which fit him very well.

"Bellamy?" Someone called from the back of the crowd. She pushed herself forward, and she was pretty.

"Octavia?" The guy I was now calling the Chiseled God, said.

"Let's get moving already!" A kid yelled from the back.

"Hey, if you don't mind I haven't seen my brother in a year!" Oh, so that's why they looked a lot alike.

"No one has a brother!" Some kid yelled.

"She's the girl who grew up under the floor!" Another kid yelled. The girl jumped to hit a kid, but Bellamy held her back.

"Hey, let's give them something else to remember you by." He said to her.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Like being the first human on the ground in 97 years." She smiled, and then Bellamy opened the hatch door. Cool fresh air hit my face, and I took it in. Breathing in air that wasn't filtered through a machine, I smiled. The girl, Octavia, looked at the sky and yelled,

"We're back bitches!" The rest of the kids cheered, and ran out the drop ship. I walked out, facing my head to the sky. Smiling, I took off my jacket. Looking around, I saw Clarke looking at a map. Walking to her side, I glanced over her shoulder.

"What are you looking at?" I asked her.

"A map." I nodded.

"Well are you going to fallow the dotted line to the x or?" She smiled.

"No, I'm trying to get to mount. Weather." She told me, and I nodded. Looking up from her map, she grew worried. "What happened to your head?" She asked me.

"Oh, just a scratch from landing." She laughed.

"You never let me help you." I nodded.

"Yah, I don't let anyone help me."