You Were Heda

-Kacie's POV-

Dropping the half conscious Lexa onto my bed, I let Clarek examine her. She mostly just stared at her, and held her face in her hands. Sighing out, I shrugged off my vest. I heard Clarke cough, and I just rolled my eyes.

"It's not like it's anything you haven't seen before." I told her, and she smiled. Looking at my shoulder, I winced as I touched it. Clarke stood up, walking to my side.

"Let me look at it." I just shook off her touch.

"She is worse then I am, attended to her." I said, and she simple nodded. The old Clarke would have disobeyed me and fixed me anyway, but the old me would have let her fix me in the first place. Clarke walked back over to Lexa, cleaning her wounds. Seeing her eyes open, I simple smiled at her. She smiled back at me, then looked up at Clarke.

"I'm so happy you're okay." Clarke whispered to her, gently kissing her. Picking up my daggers, I walked out of my tent. Making my way down to Octavia's tent, I stepped inside. As soon as she saw me she ran to me. Pulling me into a hug, she placed her chin on my shoulder. I flinched as a pain moved through my shoulder, but held her close to me. Smiling into her hair, she brushed her nose against mine.

"You're okay, thank god you're okay." She whispered to me. I rested my forehead against hers, feeling her breath hot on my lips.

"You would not believe where I found Lexa." I said, and she sighed.

"I actually don't care about her. I just care about you." She whispered to me. Looking into her eyes, she bit her lower lip. "I've cared about you since the day you saved me. From the lake, and from the grounder. Since then I've always had a little voice in my head that said, she's amazing idiot just tell her." I smiled.

"Tell her what?" I asked.

"That she's beautiful, and that you love her." I smiled. She rose up and placed her lips against mine. Holding her close to me, my hands laid on her hips. Kissing her harder, she bit my lower lip. Pulling her closer into me, she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. Walking back to her bed, I sat down. She kissed my neck, running her teeth against my skin. I tugged at the hem of her shirt, when a voice came from outside the tent.

"Hey Octavia!" It was Clarke. Octavia pulled way from me just in time, as Clarke walked in.

"Yah I think it looks okay." She said, touching my shoulder.

"Okay, thanks." I said, rolling her off my lap. Clarke looked in between the two of us, raising her eyebrow.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asked.

"No. Octavia was just looking at my shoulder since you were helping Lexa." She nodded.

"Well I actually wanted to ask Octavia a question, but I'll look at your shoulder. Come on." She said, grabbing my wrists. Walking me towards the tent flap, I looked back at Octavia. She was smiling at me, then mouthed.

"We're not done." I smiled.

"Yes ma'am." I mouthed back, and she laughed. Clarke lead me up to my tent, sitting me down in a chair. I looked over to see Lexa asleep on my bed. After she left with Clarke I actually burned everything she owned. I told my people it was a way of getting ride of her presence, but really I just wanted to see all of her shit burn. Clarke pulled something out of my shoulder, and I yelled. She looked at me.

"Something you want to say?" She asked, tension ringing through her voice. I shook my head, and she pulled something else out of my shoulder. This time, I held back my screams. She wouldn't look at me. As I opened my mouth to talk to her, she cut me off. "Lexa told me what you did." She said.