Blowing Up The Bridge

Heading back to our camp, I kept my hood draped over my head. Keeping a hand close to my knives, I was being cautious. The last well, almost every time, I was attacked by something. Seeing the camp close, I walked faster. Making my way into the camp, I moved my hand away from my weapons. I headed up to Anya's tent. Stepping inside, I dropped my hood.

"I need to talk to you." She nodded.

"Very well."

"I fallowed a grounder into the jungle, and it turned out to be someone named Lincoln." She sat up in her throne.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"A cave in the mid west side of the jungle." She nodded. "Thank you for telling me, you are dismissed." I nodded, leaving her tent. Well that was awkward. Heading back to my own tent, I closed the flaps. Turning around, Lexa had her feet kicked up on my table. She was reading, her face clear of any war paint. I smiled. Walking into my second tent, I cleaned my face of my own war paint, my tattoos the only thing left. Taking off my vest and gloves, I walked back out into my main tent.

"What are you reading?" I asked her.

"I have no clue." She laughed. I sat down beside her, resting my head on her shoulder. Starting to read the page she was on, I smiled.

"Pride and Prejudice." I told her.

"What?" She asked.

"It's what you're reading." She smiled. Standing up, I grabbed my shoulder. Walking over to my bed, I fell face first into the soft cushion. Lexa laughed at me. She ran over to my bed, and plopped down next to me. Rolling over, I saw Anya enter my tent.

"Glad to see you two are getting along." She said, walking over to my bedside. "How is your shoulder?" She asked me.

"I can fight with it." She smiled.

"Good. We are staging our attack, now. Get your horse and your second, and meet the first legion at the front entrance." I nodded, as Anya left my tent. Standing up from my bed, I grabbed my vest and gloves. Pulling my vest on, Lexa tied down the straps. Pulling my gloves on, I tied them down. Lexa pulled my closer to her, grazing her lips against mine. I pulled away, lifting my hood up.

"Will you be safe?" She asked.

"Of course." She smiled, hugging me. Lexa grabbed some war paint, spreading it around my eyes. I grabbed her hand, then walked out of my tent. Walking over to Hunters tent, he came out. Jumping on our horses, we rode to the front entrance. Our first legion was there, and it was large.

"Jus drein jus daun!" I yelled, blood must have blood. They all yelled back.

"Jus drein jus daun!" They screamed back.

"Kodon yuj!" I yelled, attack strong. "Bants!" Move out. I started to ride off with Hunter at my side.

"How far to the bridge?" Hunter asked me.

"If we ride fast, not far at all." I made my horse go faster, as the rest of the legion started to fallow me.

Pulling up to the bridge, I slowed my horse to a stop. There was something strange at the center of the bridge, and then I smelt gasoline. I backed my horse up, figuring out what that thing was.

"It's a bomb." I whispered, and then the gunshots went off. They missed the bomb. "Run!" I screamed. The legion started to back up, but not fast enough. I turned my horse around, when the shot hit the bomb, and the bridge blew. I was thrown from my horse, landing on the bank of the stream.

Lifting my head, my ears were buzzing. Blood poured down my head, and I saw Jasper running from the hills. A pain moved through my whole body, and my vision grew blurry. Dropping my head, I felt my conscious slip away from me. Blackness took over my mind, and my body.