Let's Go For A Walk

(If I don't write a different POV, it's Kacie)

I peeled my eyes open, my vision blurry. Slowly sitting up, I saw I was in Anya's tent. I felt my stomach churn, and my head stir. Leaning over the table, I threw up water and something else gross. Sitting up, I heard someone enter the tent. Looking over, I saw Lexa. I laid back on the table, and her hand came over my forehead.

"Your feverish." She grabbed a needle, injecting its contents into my arm. Placing a wet cloth on my forehead, she sat beside me. "I told you to be safe." She said to me.

"I tried." She shook her head.

"You, Kacie, are the most important thing to me. Love is weakness, but your love makes me strong. Without you I want to tear myself to pieces, and I want to die without you." I smiled.

"This would be a whole lot sweeter if I wasn't half knocked up on drugs." She laughed. "But I want you to know that I believe you when you say love is weakness. I know that, those people on the ark taught me that. But your love makes me feel alive, it makes my life worth living." I looked over at her, seeing her smile.

"Shut up." She leaned over me, grazing her lips against mine. "How are those drugs making you feel?" She asked, her breath hot on my skin.

"Great. I mean like, we should go for a walk." I told her, looking at her with a goofy smile on my face.

"No."

"Yah." I responded right after her. "Come on just a walk." I pleaded.

"No." She told me.

"Loosen the gear Lexa. Take a break once and awhile." I told her, my voice groggy.

"I can't, if I took a break who would stop you from doing stupid shit?" She said.

"We could do stupid shit together." I told her, a smirk spreading across my face.

"We can't do stupid shit because I have to watch the camp while Anya goes back to attack the 100."

"Oh, we could do that. That would be stupid." I slurred.

"Do what?" She asked, grabbing my hands.

"Go help with the attack. Please?" She sighed.

"God what did they give you?" She asked to no one. "Just go back to bed." I let my head fall to the side.

"Fine." She kissed me again, as I drifted off into a long deep sleep.

Sitting in the same damn cell, I traced my fingers over my scars. I haven't left this room since the day I killed my father, and I never wanted to leave again. The major still came back, giving me taser lashes and beatings. But those were routine, I expected those. What I didn't expect was the day Abby Griffin visited me, and today was that day.

When my cell door opened, I expected the major. I expected her and her taser stick, but not today. Not looking up from my arms, I snapped.

"Going to lash me today or just a beating? Either way I think you get the same amount of joy from it." I looked up, a smirk on my face. Abby's face was sad, like she knew what they did to me.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

"I am 54." She shook her head.

"No, Kacie Genov. Please just say your name." She pleaded.

"I am 54." She looked at one of the walls.

"What the hell have they done to you?" She muttered. I looked up at her, letting my head fall to the side.

"You were working in medical that day." I told her, and she turned around.

"What?" She asked.

"The day I got medicine for my mom, those kids attacked me just outside medical."

"What are you talking about?" She asked again.

"I saw you look at me, I pleaded for help, and you just watched." She took a harsh breath.

"I-I couldn't-"

"You couldn't what, say something? You couldn't yell for help? You let it happen." She took a step back. Pulling so,etching from her pocket, it was a needle.

"Let me help you now." She walked toward me.

"Don't touch me." She quickly jabbed the needle in my arm, my head growing dizzy. Abby looked at me.

"Who are you?" I thought about it.

"Kacie." She smiled.

"Thank God." She pleaded at the ceiling. "Just keep saying that, you are Kacie." She walked toward the door. "You are Kacie."

"I am Kacie." It never stuck, it was like almost as soon as she left,

I was 54 again

Snapping awake, I felt the blood rush from my head. Looking around, I didn't see Lexa. I crawled down from the table, feeling my head spin. Seeing that I was only in my bra and gear pants, I walked out of the tent. I looked around, not seeing Lexa, but I did see Mina.

"Mina!" I walked down towards her. "What's happening?" I asked her.

"The 100, they set them all on fire." My heart dropped.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"We went to go look at the sight, and they were all gone. They had Anya." I felt dizzy again.

"How many of them burned?" I asked.

"Three hundred." My vision grew blurry.

"Where's Lexa?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said, and I fell to my knees. My vision growing black and my head becoming dizzy, I drifted off into a subconsciousness. It wasn't a dream, it wasn't a nightmare or a memory, it wasn't anything.

It was just black

******************************

Opening my eyes again, I no longer had a headache, and I no longer had pain. Looking around, I saw the darkness fill my tent. Sitting up, I saw Mina in a chair.

"Mina?" She shot up from the chair.

"My God your awake." I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What?" I asked her. "How long was I out?"

"Four or five. . . days."

"What?" I dropped my head. "Where's Lexa?" I asked her.

"Looking for Anya."

"Well where's Anya?" I asked her.

"In Mount. Weather."

"The hell is in Mount Weather?" I asked her.

"The mountain men." I sighed.

"Okay Mina, I need more answers. What the hell is a mountain men!?" I yelled at her.

"There humans, more like the 100. They never leave that mountain." I sighed, grabbing my vest. Pulling it on, I tugged on my gloves and boots. Placing my weapons through my belt, I walked out of my tent.

"Where are you going?!" She yelled at me.

"Fucking Mount. Weather!" I yelled, jumping on my horse.

"Kacie, we need you. Your are only leader!" She yelled.

"Shut the hell up!" I started to ride off, then I turned my horse back around.

"How the hell do I get to Mount. Weather?!"

So now the next chapter will be taking place when Anya and Clarke break out of the mountain and are heading back to the alpha station. Someone's going to be there who shouldn't, and they get themselves in a lot of trouble. You all know who I'm talking about. (Wink, wink)