I Live For You

-Clarke's POV-

"My own general betrayed me?" Lexa said, as we sat together just outside the alpha station. She was just as shocked as I was, and I knew it hurt her more.

"She did what she thought was right, but it was far from it. I'm just glad that my people are safe." I said, feeling a guilt take over my stomach. "I just can't handle looking at all of them and remembering what I had to do to get them here." I said, and Lexa made me look at her.

"Then we leave. You will not have to bare the pain alone, as I am with you." She said, connecting her soft lips with mine. I slowly kissed her back. This was our second kiss, and I wasn't planning on breaking it. As she kissed me loner and harder, she finally pulled away.

"Where will we go?" I asked her.

"Anywhere but here."

************************(3 month time jump)**********************

-Kacie's POV-

Sitting on my throne, I sighed out. One of my warriors kneeled in front of me, begging for forgiveness. He had been sent out on a mission to find the reaper pack with two other warriors, and he failed. Spinning my knife on the arm of my throne, I stared him down.

"You let them be taken." I said, and he flinched back. "By the things that kill out kind!" I now snapped at him.

"Forgive me Heda." He pleaded, and I just sighed.

"If you do not find that reaper pack and kill all of them, I will kill you." I stared him down, tension running through my voice. "Bants!" I yelled, leave. He fled from my tent, and my second glanced at me. My second was Octavia. Indra may not have wanted her, but she was a great warrior. She was a friend at heart.

"Bants osir." Octavia said, leave us. The rest of the grounders left my tent. "Heda, we'll find them. Lincoln and his search party are out looking for them, but in the mean time you can not take your anger out on warriors just trying to do what they're told." She told me, and I simple nodded.

"I know." Bellamy had been freed from the mountain, and Octavia visited him regularly. I trusted her, and she trusted me. None of our secrets would be shared with him, and he knew that. "Thank you. I think without you sometimes I would go out and kill more Pauna's." I said, and she laughed. Octavia has learned well in the last three months, she has learned our language and our ways.

Letting my fingers graze my scar across my left cheek, I sighed. Standing up from my throne, Octavia handed me my daggers. Walking out of my tent, I saw the thriving grounder city in front of me. I smiled at the sight of it. Children ran around and weapons were sharpened. People discussed and laughed with each other. For once, things were peaceful. As I walked down the path, people nodded their heads at me. I was feared more then Lexa, but only when I was angry. If you had made a mistake, I was vengeful. Otherwise I was my old self, and I meant my old sarcastic self. As soon as I took the fall for Lexa, I forgot about the reaper thing and about Lexa's and Clarke's relationship. I only remembered things that weren't going to push me over the edge. My eyes still were a bright luminescent green, but that just added to the fear factor. I've heard rumors around the camp that if you stare into my eyes to long, I can make you fear anything and everything. In someway I felt that was true. Looking back around the camp, I saw a small child run up to me.

"Heda!" She yelled, jumping into my arms. Picking her up, I held her on my hip.

"Hello young one." I said, and she smiled at me. Her war marks spread high onto her forehead, and war paint covered her eyes.

"Is it really true?" She asked me, and I was impressed with her English.

"What?" I asked her, and she placed her fingers on the scar across my face.

"That you killed a Pauna to save the old Heda, and the girl they call Clarke?" I sighed.

"Yes, it's true."

"Is it also true that you went behind the old Hedas back to get out people back, and that you took her position?" I saw a women run up to me, taking the girl from my arms.

"Forgive us Heda." She said, bowing her head to me. I walked up to the women, and grabbed the young girls hand.

"I did what I did for all of you. Yes, it is true." She nodded, and I dismissed the mother with a nod of my head. Turning to Octavia, I felt my face harden. My smile grew cold and my eyes filled with anger.

"Heda?" She asked me.

"Get me my gear." She nodded, running to my tent. She returned with my vest and gloves. Pulling all the pieces on, I turned to face my people.

"Chon ste hina gon a gonplei?!" I yelled, who is ready for a fight. They all cheered and raised their weapons to me. "Stre gonakru kom ai!" I yelled, first army with me. They separated and my first my stepped forward. Walking down the cities path, I stopped in my tracks. Octavia pulled out her sword, sneering at the people who stood in front of us.

"Yu laik nou cresand hir!" She yelled, you are not welcome here. I held my hand up to her.

"Pleni." Enough. Walking forward, I stared at the blonde girl who stood in front of me. Her hair was stained with blood and her build had gotten stronger. Her eyes still a piercing blue but they were filled with sadness. Standing so close to her, I could feel her breath on my lips. "Clarke?" She nodded, falling into my arms. Crying into my shoulder, I held back my people. "Bants!" I yelled at them, leave. They nodded heading up the path. Octavia stood behind us, keeping her sword drawn.

"Kacie, help me." She said. Once all my people were back in their tents, I pulled her away from me.

"What is wrong?" She asked.

"Lexa, something took,her in the jungle. We were walking and then something took her." My face dropped at her name, and she saw what it did to me. "Please, don't do this for her. Do it for me, do it because you need to repay me." I heard Octavia laugh behind us.

"I do this for you, and then you do not return. My people will not welcome you with open arms."

"Hell they won't." Octavia said.

"Did I do something to offend you?!" Clarke snapped at her.

"You left us all, you left us! My brother, everyone Clarke! For her, for Lexa!" Clarke grew angry, charging Octavia. Tackling her to the ground, Octavia quickly kicked her off of her. Holding Octavia back, I yelled at her.

"Nou!" Stop. Pulling her away from Clarke, I whispered in her ear. "I do this for me, so I can clear my conscience. But I live for you, I fight for you." She sighed.

"Fine, but I am coming with. I won't let you go in the jungle alone with her." I nodded.

"Whatever makes you feel better." I said, smiling at her. She smiled back, than walked up beside me. "We will help you, but then you must leave. Understood?" I asked Clarke, and she nodded.

"Where did it take her?" Octavia asked.

"Just north of here." I nodded.

"Hunter!" I yelled. Hunter had been demoted from my second to my general. Seeing him run out of the camp, I yelled up to him. "Watch the camp, I will return shortly." He nodded, and then I pulled Clarke and Octavia after me.

"Now promise me something." I said to both of them.

"What?" They asked in unison.

"No fighting, please." Octavia laughed, walking up ahead of us.

"Fine, but I can't promise you I won't kill her in her sleep." She said, looking back at Clarke. Clarke gazed over at me, and I just sighed.

"Octavia!" I screamed, running after her. Whispering into her ear, Octavia looked back at Clarke.

"Fine blondie, I won't kill you in your sleep."

"Thanks." Clarke said.

"Doesn't mean I won't kill you when you're awake." She whispered, only loud enough for me to hear. We laughed, walking forward. Leaving Clarke to question what we were laughing about, we headed off to find Lexa.

Secretly, I was hoping Lexa was dead. But I also was hoping that every single part of her was untouched and okay.