I Promise I'm Okay

-Kacie's POV-

Pulling Clarke behind me, I ran faster. Those things still chased us, and Clarke started slowing down. Cursing under my breath, I swept Clarke up into my arms. Running faster, I weaved in and out of the trees. Coming up on a long gravel hill, I slide down it on my feet. Surfing the gravel and dirt, I stumbled. Falling on my back, I held onto Clarke tighter. Feeling the gravel dig into my skin, I clenched my teeth. When we finally reached to bottom, I rolled Clarke off of me. Looking around, I saw a small cave. Dragging Clarke over to it, I dropped her down in it. Handing her a knife, I looked down on her.

"Stay here and stay quiet." I told her, running back to the bottom of the hill. Seeing the others slide and skid down it, I clenched my fists. Without a weapon, I would have to win one from an other. Some of them finally reached the bottom, and I snarled at them. Charging me, I sent a quick blow to ones head. Ducking another attack, I swept my foot behind its leg. With two of them on the ground, I took one of their knives. Sinking it into ones chest, I slit the others throat. More of them ran down after me, ready for a fight.

"Ai hun gada sonraun!" I heard someone yell. I want her alive. Looking up, I saw Sauna, the other I had locked up.

"Yu beda de stedaunon!" You should be dead, I yelled at her. She smiled, as her warriors circled me.

"You underestimated me commander, and you underestimated a young girl." Shaking my head, I knew I should have killed her.

"What do you want?!" I yelled at her.

"You." Her warriors charged me, trying to send an attack on me.

Blocking their blows, I killed two of them. Kicking one in the head, I felt a punch to the gut. Stumbling back, someone kicked me. Lashing my knife out, I slit ones throat. Seven more stood in front of me, and I was cornered against some rocks. One of them lashed their knife out at me, hitting my forehead. Ducking before another one could cut me, I sliced ones legs. As they fell, I slit their throat. Kicking one in the head, it fell back. Another one lashed out at me, and I blocked it with my knife. Grabbing their wrist, I back jabbed into its neck. Taking its knife, I faced the last four. Snaring my teeth, I blocked an attack. Ramming my knife into ones neck, I spun and stabbed another on in the chest. Pulling my knives out, I looked at the last two. One attacked me, and the other jumped at my feet. Jumping up, I punched one in the face. Landing on the ones back, I rammed my knife into its back. Grabbing the last ones head, I slammed it into the rocks behind me. Hearing a snap, I let its dead body drop to the ground. Stepping over all of the dead others, I looked around for Sauna. Not seeing her or anyone else, I ran back to where I left Clarke. Seeing her standing there, I extended my hand to her. As I started to pull her up, I felt a sharp pain come in my side and a hand around my neck.

"Drop her hand, or you die."

-Clarke's POV-

Seeing Kacie stop, I heard someone speak to her.

"Drop her hand, or you die." I pulled my hand back, and Kacies body moved forward. One of the others, as Kacie called them, had a knife halfway in Kacies side and a hand gripping her throat.

"This has nothing to do with her Sauna, just take me." Kacie said, and I shook my head.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

"Clarke, of the sky kru." I said, and her smile widened.

"You are important to your people." She paused. "Cas!" She yelled, and another other ran over. "Get her out of there." She said, and I started to back up. He reached for me, grabbing my arms. Lifting me out of the whole, I thrashed and panicked.