Broken

-Spencer's POV-

Opening my eyes, I felt water drip from my lashes. Seeing a blazing fire in front of me, I grew confused. The last thing I remember was being cold, and being lost. Looking around, I saw a large mass in the corner of the cave I was now in. Sitting up, I felt blankets tightly wrapped around me. Beside the large mass, I saw a smaller one. Slowly standing up, I walked over to the corner. What I saw made me want to vomit.

Collapsing to my knees, I clutched Kacie's side. Pulling away, blood stained my hands. I felt tears rush down my cheeks, falling on her pale face. She was bloody and torn, her body not even recognizable. Blood was rushing from her neck, and her breathing was faint.

"No." I whispered. "No!" I then screamed. Resting my head on her chest, I heard a crack come from behind me. Pulling the knife from my belt, I turned to see what entered the cave. Fire light illuminating their faces, I saw the others. Maybe ten of them, and they looked almost pleased. "Get out!" I screamed, one of my hands still resting on Kacie's side.

"She is dying young general, and we are her only chance at life." One of them said, walking closer to me.

"I said get out!" I screamed.

"You do not want her to die, you know that even if she's with us, you want her to live." The same one said, and I bit the inside of my cheek. "Give her to us, and let us give her life." I clenched my fists, then dropped my knife. Three others rushed me, carrying me away from Kacie. I screamed and yelled, but that did no good. The rest of the others picked Kacie up, and removed her from the cave. I saw her blood drip from her body, staining the cave floor. The three others threw me against the wall, and my head slammed into the hard rock. Seeing black slip into my vision, the last thing I saw was her blood.

Everywhere

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing a voice pierce into my head, I slowly peeled my eyes open. Seeing the cold cave floor lye under my head, I blinked away the blurry vision. The voice made its way into my head, and I lifted my head.

"Spencer!" Someone yelled. Blinking again, I looked around. I saw blonde hair in front of me, and then I saw her.

"Cl-Clarke?" I mumbled, my voice rasp. My body was cold, and I felt like I was about to break.

"Spencer, what happened? Where is she?" Clarke asked, as I saw Lexa appear behind her.

"Spencer, talk to us." Lexa said, kneeling down beside Clarke.

"They-they took-her." I mumbled, my voice rasp. "The-the others." I saw Clarke's face grow worried, and Lexa's looked pissed.

"I will run that disgrace of a race into the ground!" Lexa yelled, as Clarke pulled my head into her lap. Blood rushed from the back and front of my head, and something else hurt tremendously in my neck. When I tried to move, Clarke stopped me.

"No, no don't move." She said, applying pressure to the side of my neck. "Lexa, I need your help." She said.

"What?" Lexa asked. Clarke whispered something in her ear, and she nodded.

"Spencer, I think something in your neck is broken. I'm going to wrap something around it, put pressure on the break. Then Lexa is going to carry you back to our camp, okay?" She asked.

"Yah." I said. Clarke wrapped something tight around my neck, it keeping me from moving my head. Lexa picked me up in her arms, slowly carrying me out if the cave.

"It's alright ice nation, we'll take care of you. Then, we'll find her." Lexa said. "Even if it kills me, I'll find her."

Hey, so this will be the end of this chapter. I know it short but, hey. The next chapter will have a time jump in it, and start off in Spencer's POV. So sorry if this is upsetting, but hey, I'm a writer, I do crazy things.