Call Me Commander

-Clarke's POV-

Slowing peeling my eyes open, I saw the moving ground in front of me. Looking side to side, I saw I was upside down. Kicking out, I felt a pair of hands tighten around my waist.

"Calm down." Lexa said, setting me down on my feet.

"You knocked me out!" I yelled at her. Her hand came up over my mouth, and I felt my eyes widen.

"If you would like to stay alive, shut up." She said, and I licked her hand. She pulled her hand back, staring at me. "Did you just- lick my hand?" She asked.

"Yah, it's my way of telling you to stop being such a bitch!" She sighed.

"You know I don't really know what that means, but from the way Kacie uses it I know it's not nice." She said, and I smiled at her. We laughed.

"Why'd you knock me out?" I asked, as we started walking again.

"I needed to get you somewhere safe, and that was the easiest way of doing it." I nodded, I guess I would have put up a fight.

"Have you seen Kacie?" I asked and she shook her head.

"When we left, I heard a scream. It was hers, I know it best." I sighed.

"You think she's in trouble?" I asked.

"Maybe. I don't know what to expect. I haven't seen a Pauna since I was young." I nodded. I picked up that Pauna meant gorilla.

"How far are we from camp?" I asked her.

"Not far, actually we should be there." She said, as we stepped out of the tree line. In front of us was the ragging grounder camp. When people saw Lexa, they screamed.

"Heda!" Commander, they yelled. Lexa and I walked up to the camp, as people helped me and her into healing tents. A healer looked at her shoulder, and another one looked at the cuts on my face.

"Bants osir." Lexa told the grounders in the tent, and since they left I figured it meant leave. She looked at me, coming to sit next to me.

"We may have to attack the mountain without Kacie." She told me.

"But she's the best fighter you have." She nodded.

"I know, but I don't know when she will be returning." As if on cue, loud shouts and screams came from outside the tent. Lexa stood up, leaving the tent. Fallowing her, I gasped as what I saw. Kacie was standing in front of us. Her face had a deep gash across her cheek, and her vest was torn down the middle. In the middle of her chest was a large cut, and her arms were bloody and scrapped. Her face was bruised and covered in blood, and in her hand was the gorillas head. She dropped it on the ground.

"Jus drein jus daun." She said, and the rest of the camp screamed it at the top of their lungs.

"Jus drein jus daun." I said. She walked over to us, and I pulled her into a tight hug. She gasped out, and I let go of her. "Sorry." I said, looking into her crazy green eyes. I was starting to like them. Pulling her inside of the tent, I looked at all of her wounds. Deciding her chest wound was the worst, I peeled off her vest. She flinched as I touched it, and I pulled my hand back.

"I can stitch it up and bandage it, but other wise there isn't much I can do for it." She nodded.

"Do it." I nodded, pulling out some thread. Sowing up her chest, I pulled tight at the last ring. Tying the strong tight, I cut off the extra thread. Looking at her hand, I pulled the bullet out. Sowing up both sides of her hands, she flexed her knuckles. Looking at the gashes on her arms, I bandaged them up. Lastly I looked at the large gash across her face.