I Am Me

After me and Lexa got done in my tent, I headed back for the 100 camp. I wore my grounder gear, so I might have to sneak in. Walking through the jungle with Hunter, he conversed with me.

"Why do you care so much about these people?" He asked me.

"I grew up with them, and they are my friends." He nodded.

"The blonde one they call Clarke, Anya has an eye on her for a healer position."

"Really?" I asked, and he nodded.

"And the one you call Octavia, Indra is keeping close tabs on her." I nodded. Getting closer to the camp, I heard screaming. Running, I pulled my knives from my belt. Reaching the wall, I climbed it. Jumping over the edge I saw kids lying on the ground, bleeding and dying. Looking up, I saw grounders.

"Nou!" I screamed. "Nou!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, stop! Looking around, I saw Lexa. "Lexa?!" I screamed.

"Kacie, why are you here?" She asked.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed.

"Taking the strong."

"These are my armies, and I will tell them what to do!" I yelled at her. Facing all the grounders. "Bants!" I screamed, leave. "Disha ste nou kinta!" This is not right! The grounders stopped. "Bants!" Leave. They all grabbed their weapons, and left.

"They listen to you." Lexa told me. I pushed away from her, finding Clarke.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"Thank you, you saved us." She told me.

"If it wasn't for me, they wouldn't have been here." I turned around. "I must go, I need to talk to my people." She nodded.

"We miss you." I looked at her.

"I want to leave this place Clarke, but I can't do it alone." She sighed.

"The camp doesn't want to help, I talked to them about it yesterday. I want to Kacie-"

"Stop, and forget about me." I turned around, running from the camp. Finding Hunter, he sighed.

"They should not have been here." He told me.

"I know." I said, angry.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Kick Lexa's ass!"

******************************

Getting back to our camp, I found Lexa by Anya's side. I smirked at her, and stopped in front of them.

"Anya, can I speak with you." She shook her head.

"I need to send you out to the north side of the jungle. The mountain men are sending snipers to our camp, you need to stop them before they reach us. Understand?" She said.

"Am I to go alone?" She shook her head.

"Take Lexa." I smiled at her, as her eyes grew wide.

"Anya, Lexa sent her troops to the 100 camp. She tried to kill them all." Anya nodded at what I told her.

"I know, we are starting an attack on the 100. They're killing our people and taking our land."

"Anya, those are still my friends."

"Then you can join your friends, and die. They tortured you, they made you into a killer. Your a killer, Kacie. And your meant to join us." I nodded.

"Yes Anya." I grabbed Lexa's wrist, pulling her after me. Leading her into the jungle, she pulled out of my grasp. I sighed, keeping my hand near my knives.