Reaper

Opening my eyes, I was being dragged down a long tunnel. Looking around, my hands were secured and my mouth was gagged. Other people were in front of me, and I realized they were grounders. I pulled at the grasp of the mountain men, and they just hit me.

"This one's a fighter." One of them said. We reached the end of the tunnel, and stopped. A large metal door was opened, and out came more guards and a doctor. We were all pushed to our knees, and I snapped my head back. Hitting the guards face behind me, he kicked me to my knees. I was only in my bra and gear pants, luckily they kept my braces on. The doctor walked down the line, inspecting all of us.

"Harvest." She said, walking past most of the grounders. When she reached me, she looked me up and down. I pulled at their grasp, sneering my teeth.

"This ones looks strong." She said. "Put this one through the Cerberus Project." She said.

"Yes ma'am." They picked me up, leading me into a room. Once we were in there, they started washing me. I wanted to punch them all, but I was restrained. Once they were done, they lead me to another small room. In front of me was a chair, with restrains. I pulled at them, as they just slammed my head into the wall.

Being forced into the chair, they strapped me in. Tying my hands down, they tore my braces off. Strapping my legs in, they next strapped my neck and forehead down. I was still gagged, but managed to grunt out in frustration. A man walked in, smiling at me.

"You are a strong one." He said. The doctor walked in, looking at my braces.

"She must need these to walk." The doctor said. "I'll fix her after you're done with her." She said, walking out of the room. The man pulled out a needle with red liquid in it. I pulled at the restrains, as he walked towards me.

"Don't worry, the first time is the worse for everyone." He said, injecting the liquid into my neck. I felt my body trash, my back arching. Pulling at the restrains, I wanted to scream. Feeling myself grow dizzy, I yanked at the restrains. Slamming down against the chair, my body finally relaxed. "One of the longest ones yet. She has great potential. Up her douses and get her ready by tonight." He said, and two men nodded. The pulled out another needle with that red liquid, injecting it into my neck.

They continued to do this for hours, each time pulling out a device that made a high pitched noise. Each time it bothered me a little bit more, and each time I got use to the liquid. I got so use to it, that eventually I wanted it in my body. The next time they pulled out the buzzer, it made my body stop.

"Faze one complete." They said. That man walked back in, un strapping me from the chair. He rolled me out of the chair, as they turned the buzzer back on. My body thrashed, as I tried covering my ears. He threw a needle on the floor, and then they threw another man inside the room.

"Let's see who wants it more." The man said, and then the buzzing stopped. Standing up, my legs were weak. The other man stood up, and I recognized him as a grounder. Locking eyes with each other, he charged for the needle. I ran after him, kicking him in the face. He fell back, but pulled me to the ground next to him. Punching him in the face, I wrapped my legs around his neck. Pulling tight, I heard the snap of his neck. I crawled over to the needle, injecting it into my neck. The man walked in, smiling at me.

"I'm Cage, and I have a feeling you'll be very useful to us." They turned the buzzers on, and I felt myself shake. Hitting me across the face, I sank back into darkness.

************

When I woke up, the doctor was in front of me. My arms were strapped down, but I could still sit up. She smiled at me.

"I fixed your legs. You'll be able to walk and run with out a problem." She said, and I just stared at her. Cage walked in, tossing some gear onto my lap. Two guards came and pulled it on me. My arms were covered in sleeve type things, and the gear was light but protective. I was still in my gear pants and boots, and they handed me a hood. I put it on, and then they lead me out of the room. Taking me back into the tunnel, I was meet by other reapers.

I was a reaper.

Ahead of me stood a face I knew. It was Lincoln. They let me keep my knives, and I was glad. Now I could use them to tear Lexa's throat out, or maybe I'd use my teeth for that. I hadn't really decide quiet yet, but I knew I wanted her dead. Feeling an urge take me over, I started walking out of the tunnel. The other reapers grunted behind me, and made strange noises. I hadn't really tried talking yet, but I didn't really have a desire to. Reaching the end of the tunnels, I stepped outside. They may have made me into a reaper, but I wasn't theirs. I would never let anyone control me ever again, I was sick of that. I wanted to be my own person, and I was. The only difference about me was that I had a hunger, a hunger for killing and for blood. I wanted blood in my mouth and running down my throat.

I wanted her blood on my hands, running down my chin. I had no idea why I wanted these things, but I did. They were strong urges, and I planned on satisfying them. I was more human then those monsters that killed my people, but I was still a monster. They had done something different to me, they made me into a cold hearted killer. I had no guilt, I just wanted to taste death on my lips. I wanted to replace all feelings I had for her, with feelings of death. She would not make me weak. I was fallowing her biggest rule.

Do not let love faze you, love is weakness. I wouldn't let her love or her betrayal control me.

I would ruin her, just like she ruined me.

I really wanted to thank @sparkiebubbles for this chapter. This whole idea came from sparkiebubbles, so again thank you so much. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.