Remember Me

After hours of kissing Bellamy Blake, I fell asleep. Entering my dreams, I didn't like what I was seeing. I now had a feeling it was more of a nightmare, or a memory.

I was in my cell, my knuckles bloody and my walls dented. Resting my head against the wall, I closed my eyes. Hearing footsteps outside my cell, the door opened. Three guards stood there, and the Chancellor walked in.

"Prisoner 54, your crimes are punishable by death. Age is on your side, so you will serve your time here in a different way." Two guards came in, picking me up from the floor. I pulled at their grasp, but they wouldn't let go. The major walked in, and she pulled out her taser stick. Staring her down, she tore off my shirt. Taking her taser stick, she placed it on my stomach. I screamed out, as pain filled my small body. When she pulled away, a blistering line covered my stomach.

"Turn her around." The major said. My bare back got the breeze from outside the ark, and I shivered.

"Again." The Chancellor said. Pain moved through my body again, and I jolted from the electricity. Screaming, I felt blood running down my back. "That's enough for today." The Chancellor said, and the guards dropped me to the ground.

"We'll be back tomorrow." The major said. Twitching on the ground, I felt my blood run down my back and stomach. When the major said she'd be back, she wasn't lying.

She came back everyday for 652 days, and everyday she made me bleed. I'm almost positive the taser stick was stained with my blood. But this one day when she came back, she brought someone that wanted to kill me. And I thought she was going to.

When my cell door opened, in came the major and Abby Griffin. She was now holding a taser stick, and a look of revenge was locked in her eyes.

"Hello Kacie Genov, remember me?" She lashed the taser stick out, colliding it with my chest. I felt my body shake, and the blood run down my chest. My body was already covered in taser marks, but hers meant something more. "I will kill you for what you did to my daughter!" She yelled, and lashed the taser stick out at my face.

I snapped awake, feeling my body shake. Bellamy looked at me, concern all over his face. His hands rested on the side of my face, making me look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"A memory, an awful memory." He brought me into his embrace, holding me tight.

"Tell me about it." I shook my head.

"No, I can't." He pulled away from me.

"Just talk to me." He said. I looked at him.

"My name is Kacie." I told him, and he smiled.

"Kacie, tell me about your memory." He whispered to me.

"Okay, but first." I took of my shirt, showing him all of my scars. Showing him all of the taser marks, and showing him my past.

"What happened?"

"When I was locked up, they made me serve my time in a different way. They used taser sticks on me, everyday, for 652 days. A few times I thought I was going to die." Bellamy looked at me.

"Kacie, I'm so sorry." He held my face close to his, our lips grazing. "Can I do anything to help you?" He asked me, his breath hot on my lips. I shook my head.

"No, no one can help me." I jumped off of the table, walking out of the drop ship. When I walked out, people stared at me. They stared at me because they heard my screams, and because they saw my scars.

"Listen up!" I yelled. All the 100 turned and listened to me. "We need to get this wall completed, the grounders will come for us! They already have hurt us, and now we must protect ourselves! Let's get going!" They all nodded, and headed off to build the wall. Clarke walked up to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, looking at my scars. I nodded.

"Yah, I'm okay." I brushed back my long brown hair, feeling a breeze hit my bare skin. Bellamy walked out of the drop ship, hugging me from behind. I looked over my shoulder, smiling at him.

"You got them to work." He said.

"It wasn't that hard, I think the whole shirtless thing helped." He smiled, kissing my neck. I leaned into his kiss, feeling his muscles through his shirt. Man he was the Chiseled God. I looked over at the crowd, seeing Octavia looking at me. She saw me, and smiled. I walked over to her, and smiled at her.

"Hey." I said to her.

"So, you and my brother?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe." She laughed.

"Good, your good for him. You know, just don't kill him or anything." She laughed, and my body stiffened.

"What?" I asked.

"You know, just the grounder thing. That was pretty badass." She told me, and we laughed.

"Yah, right. Well I got to go." I turned around, walking away from her. My stomach churned. Looking for Clarke, I found her talking to Finn.

"We need to talk." I said, grabbing her wrist. Pulling her into the edge off the trees, I looked around her, seeing no one coming.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I want to tell you why I did it."

"Why you did what?" She looked at me confused.

"Why I killed those people." Her eyes widened.

"Oh, okay." I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Those three people tried to hurt my mother. My mom was very sick, dying of a rare cancer. I tried to get medicine for my mom, the legal way. When I got it, those three kids tried to take it from me. I was a weak kid, and they thought they could just take it. Without that medicine my mom would have died, and I was going to do what ever it took to get it to her." Clarke just stared at me.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

"Those kids came at me with knives, and I tried to fight them off without hurting them. I couldn't, and when I got the chance to grab one of those knives I did. And I killed them without thinking about it, I was only thinking about my mom." Clarke grabbed my hand.

"You tried to do the right thing, you focused on your mom. You saved her." I nodded.

"My name is Kacie." I told her, and she smiled.

"I know." She laughed with me.

"So you did remember it." She nodded.

"I'll always remember it."