As You Wish

-Kacie's POV-

Walking into Ton Dc, people gave me smiles and then they shot Lexa looks of death. Leading Lexa in to my tent, I sighed. Turning to face her, I looked at her clothes. She wasn't even in gear anymore, just simple wood clan clothes.

"No." I said, and she gave me a look of confusion. "Take this off." I said, pointing to her clothes. Walking into my second tent, I pulled out an extra pair of gear. When I walked back into my main tent, I dropped the gear. Lexa was standing there in her makeshift bra and underwear. Her skin glowed and he muscles called to me, begging me to kiss them and run my teeth across them. I looked up at her eyes, seeing them shine. I've waited to see her beautiful body once again.

"Yes?" She questioned. Handing her the gear, I walked past her.

"Put this on." I mumbled, walking back into my other tent. Looking around, I found Lexa's old sword. When she walked in, I handed it to her.

"You kept it?" She asked.

"The only thing of yours I did keep. The rest was burned." She nodded.

"Yah, I get it." She said, pulling her sword through her belt. Grabbing a bowl of our war paint, I applied her old pattern to her eyes. Pulling away, she smiled at me. Turning around, I dropped the paint on the table.

"You must prove yourself." I said, hearing her fallow me. "People know Octavia left us, and they'll want to battle whoever it takes to get this position. You must win." I said, turning to face her. Her expression was cold, stern.

"Who's ass do I have to kick first?" She asked, and I raised an eyebrow at her. "Clarke thought me it." She said, and I nodded.

"Come on." I said, leading her out into the camp. "Who wants a fight?!" I yelled. My warriors cheered, raising their weapons. Pushing Lexa into the circle of people who had formed, a tall warrior stepped forward. I mouthed to her,

"Don't lose." She nodded. Turning around, she prepared for the fight.

"Go." I said. The two dove into a battle, swinging and clashing their weapons. Lexa swung her weapon down across the mans legs, making him fall. Kicking him in the head, Lexa pointed the sword tip at his throat. He held his hands up in defeat, and I smiled. He scrambled to his feet, leaving the circle.

"Who's next?"

***********************

After hours of fighting, Lexa had finally beat them all. She came close to loosing once against a strong warrior, but she ended up slicing his wrist. Lexa had clammed her spot as my second, honestly. She had won fair, and I wasn't going to dismiss her strength. Taking her back to my tent, I turned to look at her.

"You fought well." I said, and she smiled.

"Thank you Heda." She said, and I shook my head.

"You know you can call me Kacie." I said.

"I know." She said, her voice weak.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, walking closer to her.

"I feel so out of place. I know this is where I belong, but I can't except it." She said.

"Lexa, you have always had a place here. Don't ever think you are not welcome here." I told her, and she nodded.

"I know you told Clarke about the mount weather betrayal." She said, and I nodded.

"I felt she had the right to know." I said plainly.

"She did. She had the right to know that she fell in love with a monster." I shook my head.

If anyone is the monster, it is me." I told her.

"So I fell in love with a monster?" She asked, looking at me.

"The story is always that someone falls in love with a monster, and then the monster finds redemption, makes them self a better person. But you need to know, I am this monster. But I will not find redemption. You fell in love with a monster, that's it. I won't become a better person, I can't." I told her, seeing her face sadden.

"Who says you can't?" She asked, connecting her lips with mine. She gave me a soft kiss, then pushed in with force. Pulling her close to me, I placed my hands on her hips. Kissing her back, my tongue slid over her bottom lip. As she parted her lips, I let myself explore her. I slowly pulled away from her, letting my lips linger on hers.

"Me. Because the monster never gets their happy ending." Walking away from her, I headed toward my tent exit.

"But you're not a monster!" She yelled. Turning around, I looked at her. Her face was sad, her eyes tearing up.

"Lexa, I kill people with no guilt. I watch innocents die at my hands, I'm a murderer. I don't want to stop it either. I am a monster!" I yelled back at her. She walked over to me, grabbing my wrists.

"They made you into this! They made you what you fear!" She screamed. "I'm not in love with a monster, I'm in love with you." She said, making me look deeper into her eyes.

"You are in love with a monster, but please, please help me." I said. She pulled me in for a kiss, her lips soft against mine.

Intertwining her fingers in my hair, I placed my hands on her hips. Pulling her closer to me, she jumped up. Wrapping her legs around my waist, I backed her up. Her back against a bookshelf, I kissed her harder. Moving my lips to her neck, she moaned into me. Grazing my teeth against her skin, she grabbed onto the back of my head. Holding me closer to her, I kissed her harder. Moving my lips back to hers, her lips were already parted. Letting my tongue slip into her mouth, I kissed her harder. Turning us around, I pushed her down on my bed. Letting my hands pull at her gear, she unclipped it, not breaking our kiss. Tugging her gear off, I pulled off her shirt. Kissing her bare body, she untied my gear. Throwing it on the floor, she kissed my bare shoulder. Pulling her gear pants off, I kissed her hip bone. She pulled my pants off, chucking them across the room. Moving back to her lips, I slowly pulled away from her. My lips grazing hers, I smiled at her.

"I'll help you reach redemption." She whispered, her breath hot on my lips.

"Fine, but then I'm your monster." I whispered back to her, giving her a small smile.

"Bring it on Heda." She said, making me laugh. Rolling us over, she straddled my hips.

"I've missed you." I said, as she kissed my neck. "I thought I lost you." I said in a hushed tone.

"You will-never lose me." She said in between her kisses. I brought my lips back to hers, kissing her harder.

"Good, because I don't plan on letting you go." I said, kissing her. Pulling her closer to me, I rolled us over.

"Ever." I whispers to her. She smiled at me.

"Good. Now stop talking commander." She said, pulling me down onto her.

"As you wish."