I am 54

As sleep took me back over, another memory came to me. This memory still haunts me in the depths of my heart, and tonight I was going to relive it.

My cell door opened, and in came the major. She held out her taser stick, and smiled at me.

"Who are you?" She asked me. I gave her a confused look.

"I'm God, here to give you some mercy." I told her, and she lashed her taser stick out at me. Connecting it with my stomach, I screamed.

"Who are you?" She asked. I was still shaking, but I managed to muster out a response.

"Kacie." She shocked me again, connecting it with my neck.

"Wrong." Shaking on the ground, I grunted in the back of my throat.

This continued for dozens of days, she came back and asked me the same damn question. And every time I gave her a snide remark or even my name, she shocked me. I didn't know what she wanted, but everyday she addressed me as prisoner 54. One day I got it, I got what she wanted. So on the 47th day of this damn question, I gave her a different response.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

"I am 54." I told her, and she smiled. Grabbing her radio, she rang in to the Chancellor.

"Chancellor, faze one complete. Faze two will begin with training." She clicked off the radio, and then the Chancellor responded.

"Good, get her ready for our final operation. Jaha out." The major smiled at me.

"Training. Get up." I slowly got to my feet, looking at the major. She brought in a guard.

"Attack her." The major said. I looked at the major, as the guard charged me. Swinging out my fist, he stumbled back. Charging me again, I kicked him in the stomach. The major smiled at me.

"Good, you have talent. This process will be easier. Again!" She yelled, and we dwelled back into a fight. The only thing I could think was,

I am 54. I am 54. I am 54.

Jumping awake, I grasped the side of my head. Taking deep breaths, I rocked back and forth. I am 54, rang through my head. Crawling out of my bed, I walked outside. Feeling the cool breeze hit my stomach, I walked over to Bellamy's tent. Crawling inside, I saw him sleeping. His shirt was off, and his muscles were tense.

"Bell." I whispered out. "Bell." He peeled his eyes back, looking at me lazily.

"Hey freckles." I smiled.

"Freckles?" I asked, walking to his bed.

"You have freckles on the outside of your cheeks, and when you smile they get really crunched up." I laughed. "So what's up?" He asked me, propping himself up on his elbows.

"I had another memory."

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No." I crawled into his bed, holding him close to me.

"Are you sure, Kacie?" He asked me.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Okay." I looked up at him, and connected my lips with his. Sitting up, he pulled me onto his waist. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he kissed my neck.

I am 54

Connecting our lips, his breath was hot on my skin. Taking off my bra, he kissed me harder.