Things

-Kacie's POV-

Walking through the jungle, Octavia stood next to me. Clarke stayed close behind us, making it hard for us to have a normal conversation. Not knowing what would have taken Lexa, I was prepared for anything. Waking a little farther, I saw large footprints in the soft mud. They were human, but maybe not quiet. It wasn't an animal, so what was it?

"Heda? Chit ste em?" Octavia asked me. Commander, what is it?

"Ai nou knuwn." I said, I do not know. Lifting my head, I heard slight movement.

"Kacie what is it?" She asked. Standing up, I pulled both of my daggers from my belt. Octavia pulled out her sword, holding Clarke behind her. Hearing snaps, I gripped my daggers tighter. Seeing a black shape move behind a tree, I threw one of my daggers. It met its mark, and whatever I hit made a screeching noise. Octavia threw my a smaller knife, which I caught ready to throw. Seeing a monster type thing stagger our from behind the trees, my face grew shocked. It's face was dis formed and mutilated.

"Octavia, take Clarke and run. Head back to camp." I said.

"No-"

"Run!" I screamed at her, as the monster charged me. I fought it off with my knives, as Octavia ran with Clarke. Pulling my knife from the things shoulder, I yanked it across its chest. Stabbing my other knife into its arm, it screamed. Making it fall to its knees, I yelled at it.

"Guin ste em!?" I yelled at it, where is she. It looked at me, but it understood me. Placing my knife against its neck, I let it bleed. "Guin ste em?" I said, whispering towards its ear. It pulled at my grasp, and I just kicked it in the head. Seeing it fall on its chest, I placed my foot on its back. "La gada, guin ste em?!" I yelled. The girl, where is she. It held up its hands in surrender.

"Ai houm." It said, rasp and weak. My home.

"Teik ai der!" Take me there, I yelled at it. Pulling it to its feet, I pushed it forward. It started walking, as I kept my knife placed at the back of his neck. It lead me through the jungle, and down many hills. Finally we reached a dead deserted place, building corps everywhere. He lead me in a building, and I was meet by a dozen more of these monsters. Placing my knife on its neck, it squirmed in my grasp.

"Ai hun la gada!" I yelled at them, I want the girl. One of the things stood up, walking towards me.

"Let him go, and we will discuss." It spoke English. Tightening my grip on him, I let some of his blood pour.

"I'm not in for negotiating. Give me the girl, or he dies!" I yelled.

"Please, we can talk-" not want I wanted to here. Dragging my knife across his neck, he fell to the ground. Gasping and panting for air, he died at my feet. The leader, I'm assuming, looked at me shocked.

"I will kill all of you to get her." I said. Tripping up another thing, I dragged my knife across its knees. Making it kneel in front of me, I placed my knife to its neck.

"You must be the commander." She said.

"Where is she?!" I yelled, pressing my knife harder against its throat. It squealed, and I smirked. "Unless you want more dead bodies, I suggest you give me what I want." She shook her head.

"Please, let us just talk-" again, not what I wanted to hear. Dragging my knife across the things neck, I let her die in front of me. Two of the things charged me, and I sliced ones neck. The other one swung at me with a knife, which I easily dodged. Ramming my knife into its chest, I fell to the ground. Letting out its last breath of air, I yanked out my knife. She only had three more of her people beside her.