Our own little world

Elizabeth POV

When Shane comes rushing downstairs, I have just gotten dressed. My hair is still sopping wet from my shower, but that doesn't stop Shane from throwing me over his shoulder. I scream loudly as he runs upstairs, and for a minute I can clearly see him dropping me. Shane safely delivers me to his bedroom though. I am suddenly dropped onto his bed, and I have to focus on the ceiling as I get over the sudden dizziness. Shane laughs when I groan "What am I doing in your bedroom?" Shane flares his arms out in a grand gesture "Look around." I finally take notice of the pile of junk food on a table next to his bed, the large stack of movies, and the cooler full of soda. I shake my head "I'm still lost." Shane groans as he falls onto the bed next to me "Come on! Can't we stop acting like adults for one minute? Get excited! I have our favorite movies: Gran Torino, Freedom writers, Step Up, and even the notebook! Of course, we have to have our favorite foods! I have the works: Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, sour gummy worms, Dorito's, blueberries, and cotton candy." I smile "What is this about, Shane O' Mac?" He smiles softly as he sits down next to me "Earlier you said that this is Ted Dibiase's world, and we all just live in it. Well, tonight that's not true. Right now, we are in our own little world. So," He snatches my phone out of my hand "Shane!" He grins "No phones, they breed stress." He even takes his own phone and puts it in his desk along with mine. Finally, I break out into a full grin "Thanks Shane O' Mac." He hugs me tightly "I love you, Lizzie." then we proceed to spend the rest of the night watching movies, and probably gaining ten pounds as we devoured the junk food. Halfway through our third movie, I lean my head on Shane's shoulder and I quickly fall asleep.

In the morning, I wake up to my brother sprawled out on the floor. I can't help but laugh, and throw one of my many pillows at him. When the pillow lands on his head, Shane groans "What time is it?" I check my alarm clock "quarter past ten." Shane groans once again "Its to early..." I laugh as I sit up "Come on, Shane O' Mac." He grudgingly stands up "Fine. Why are you so chipper?" One of the few differences between Shane and I is how we choose to start the day. Shane only communicates in grunts and groans until he has had his shower, breakfast, and coffee. I, on the other hand, am usually in my best mood early in the morning. That is the time when I am wide awake, alert, and ready for the day. Then I slowly get crabbier as the day goes on. So in response to my brothers question, I simply laugh and launch myself off my bed, landing on my brothers back. Shane lets out a small scream as we fall to the floor. He tries to push me off of him, but fails as I wrap my legs around his waist. Finally, after a few minutes I release him. Shane shakes his head "Gosh, you are crazy." He lifts up his shirt, and reveals oblong red marks on his waist where I had squeezed him with my legs. Shane hisses "Seriously?" I laugh as I begin to brush out my hair "You're the one that taught me that! Remember how many bruises you gave me?" Shane grumbles to himself "You're so annoying." I wrap my arms around his waist "You still love me right?" He smiles "Of course I do. Well, I guess I'm going to go get a shower. What do you have planned for today?" I smirk "Absolutely nothing. I'm going to hang out with Maryse, and go shopping." My mother appears in the doorway "Actually, you are not." I feel my heart sink "What?" She goes through my closet "The Dibiases will be coming over today." My mouth falls open as I gape at her "What?" She nods as she takes out a dress "You and Ted need to spend time away from the media. So they will be spending the day here." She lays a light pink tea dress down on my bed "Wear this, it's absolutely darling." Then she proceeds to pick out a pair of white heels "There we go." My mother walks out, and I look at my brother "She is dressing me now." Shane kisses my cheek "Just put it on, and I promise I will do everything I can to make today as painless as possible." I grin "I love you Shane O' Mac."