The War

That same night Teddy, Shane, my dad, and I make our way over to Ted's. Teddy uses his key to open the door, and we all quietly make our way in. I make my way into the kitchen, and hide from sight. My father hides in a closet, and Shane is crouched behind the basement door on the stairs. Teddy, on the other hand, is completely out in the open. He is standing in the middle of the living room, and when he shouts "Hey dad!" His voice echoes throughout the entire house. Within only a matter of minutes, Ted comes stumbling down the stairs.

Teddys POV
When dad comes downstairs he narrows his eyes "What are you doing here?" He asks me, and I smile "I just came to talk: man to man." My dad crosses his arms "What do you want?" I take a deep breath "I want to hear you admit that you raped Elizabeth." My father furrows his brow "Excuse me?" I nod "She hates you. We all know that. She would never willingly sleep with you." My dad smirks "Then why did she come over here yesterday to see me?" I pretend to be shocked "What?" He nods "Yeah! She came over and she basically dragged me into bed with her." I step forward "Was that before or after she kicked you in the balls?" My father glares at me "Fine! You wanna hear me say it? I raped her!" He steps closer to me "What are you going to do about it, boy?" I smirk "Oh! It's not me you should worry about." Shane steps out from the basement, and Vince emerges out of the closet. Finally, Elizabeth steps out from the kitchen. My father is surrounded and he knows it. Vince marches up to Ted, and he grabs him by the collar "I've waited a long time to do this." He lands a solid punch right across the bridge of my dads nose. Blood begins to drop on the floor as Vince continues to beat my father. Vince seems to lose it a little as he gets lost in the beating "This is for making me sign that contract, making me give away my daughter! This is for raping her and getting her pregnant!" Shane makes his dad step back. Right before Shane can land a blow of his own, my dad cries out "Elizabeth!" We all stop, and Elizabeth's eyes some in on my father "What could you possibly have left to say to me?" He is breathing heavily "Please! Show me mercy! I know I was a bastard, and I deserve all of this. But please! Show me some mercy! I gave you our son! He is the center of your world! He wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me." It takes everything in me not to kick my father in the ribs, but Elizabeth's reassuring smile makes me resist. She bends down so she is kneeling next to my father. My dad sighs contentedly when Elizabeth takes his face in her hands. It's obvious that he thinks he has won her over. Elizabeth strokes his hair "You're right, Ted." He attempts to smile, but instead he just flinches out of pain. He closes his eyes as Elizabeth runs her hands through his hair, and for just a moment I am concerned that perhaps he has won her over. After all, I know how soft hearted Elizabeth is. Then I see the McMahon inside of her finally flare up. She roughly grabs my fathers face, and he opens his eyes "Actually Ted, you could not be any more wrong. How many times do I have to tell you this? Liam is not your son! While you may be the bastard that got me pregnant, you were not the one that gave me my son." My beautiful, lovely, exquisite wife looks up at me "Your son did that." I feel myself smile, and then simply grin when Elizabeth spits in my fathers face. She stands up, and turns her back to him as she walks over to me. As we embrace on another, my father gets a sudden burst of energy and lunges for Elizabeth. Shane is to quick, and he drags my dad to the ground. I smirk "Nice try, old man." I lean down so I can stare him in the eye "Consider this night a your one and only warning. If you ever come near my family again, I will kill you. That's a promise." I wrap my arms around my wife, and I feel myself take a deep breath in what seems like a long time. I cup her face "You're finally free." She has tears rolling down her cheeks, and even more tears begin to flow when Shane and Vince hug her. We all walk outside, and we agree that Elizabeth should go home and relax. On the way home, I ask her "Did you mean what you said? About Liam?" She smiles that radiant smile "Of course. Ted was nothing but a sperm donor. When he got me pregnant, I didn't have a baby. I was just pregnant. It was your excitement and your devotion that got me to see being pregnant as a miracle. I was no longer just pregnant, I was pregnant with our son." I rest my hand on her large belly "I love you, Elizabeth. So much."