Preparing For War

My parents and my brother join me at Stephanie's. They instantly begin talking about what to do. After an hour my mother looks at me "Perhaps it would be best if you got away for a while." I quirk my brow "What?" My father nods "We still have that place in London. We could even arrange for you to go to Italy!" I roll my eyes "What is with this family and leaving the country the minute things go wrong?!" Shane takes my hand "Lizzie, you don't need this kind of stress right now. Especially being pregnant. If I know Ted, he won't stop until he has completely destroyed you!" Stephanie even nods in agreement "It would be best. At least until after you have the baby. Then if you and Ted work things out he can join you!" I shake my head "Teddy will never leave the WWE. He wouldn't even leave it for me and the kids." Shane sighs "Well you can't stay here. Especially after that little visit you have Ted. He is out for revenge now." I feel my cheeks flush "I know, but I have to stay here and face what is dealt to me. I can't run away! I am a McMahon! I will not run away from this!" My parents nod "Fine. We will support you in any decision you choose." I nod my head "Thank you. I'm going to play a little game with Ted, and give him a taste of his own medicine." My sister shakes her head "No! Absolutely not! If you get involved with Ted now it could ruin you! Don't give him anymore incentive to come after you!" I stand up "Trust me, I know what the risk is to go after Ted Dibiase, but it's a risk I have to take."

Three days later the news of my alleged affair has spread like wildfire. My brother finally took my phone from me because I was getting so many texts, calls, and notifications on Twitter. While I am very frustrated by the recent events, I have been coming up with a plan. The best way to get revenge on Ted Dibiase isn't to go to London, kick his ass, or just bend to his will. I've tried all three. No, the best way to beat Ted Dibiase is to attack his ego, his pride. I think I know exactly the way to do this. I have to play the same game he plays, and I have to win.

When I arrive at Ted's just five days after he claimed we were having an affair, he is more then shocked. I smile at him when he opens the door "Hi Ted." His eyes widen as he takes in my appearance. I am dressed in a white shirt that shows off my five month pregnancy belly, a leather jacket, skinny jeans, and black pumps. My ankles are absolutely screaming, but the look on his face is exactly what I was hoping for. I grin "Can I come in?" He moves to the side so I can come in, and he is still gawking at me when he closes the door. Eventually, he asks "What are you doing here?" I smile "You know...I think I left a little abruptly the other day." Ted straightens himself "Well you were under some stress. It is understandable." I give him my warmest smile, and then I feel my daughter kick. She is a very active baby, and for once I can use this tiny advantage. I gasp "Oh! It feels like the baby is moving around again." I take Ted's large hand in mine, and I rest it on my stomach. I can hear him suck in a breath, and after a few moments Claire kicks again. Ted's eyes glaze over, and I know that I have him hooked. When he looks up at me, I bite my lip "You know, Ted, I've been lonely since Teddy hasn't been around." I rest my hand on his chest "Maybe you can give me some company." He rests his hands on my swollen waist, and he gruffly replies "Why the sudden change in heart?" I smile "I realized that it's Ted Dibiases world...and we all just live in it." I can see that this is the final push that he needed, and he is completely under my spell. While saying these things makes me sick to my stomach, I am hoping that the end outcome will be worth it. Ted chuckles darkly "So you've finally learned your lesson." He then captures my lips with his, and fiercely kisses me. I make myself respond passionately and thrust my hands into his hair. He groans as he strokes my belly "Elizabeth..." I smirk "Tell me about it." I feel vomit threaten to come up, but I stop it. When I pull away from Ted I cup his face in my hands "Ted..." He smirks "Yes, my dear?" I kiss his neck "Ted..." He is groaning now "Yes...?" I peck his lips again "Ted..." I grin when I look into his glazed over eyes "You just got played, asshole." Before he can respond I lift my knee and I hit him right where it hurts the most. The satisfaction I feel when he grunts in pain and falls to the floor is indescribable. As soon as he is on the floor, I straddle his hips. I cup his face once again "Bet that hurt, didn't it?" He is still groggy from the pain, and only responds with an angry gargling noise. The laugh that escapes my throat is loud and sinister "If you thought I would ever be with you, you were wrong! But I will leave you with a parting gift." I kiss his lips once more before I punch him in the stomach, and then proceed to leave. When I get in my car I feel like I am on top of the world!

When my family learns of what I did they are repulsed, angry, and proud. Stephanie, always the voice of reason, refuses to pay me on the back "That was idiotic! You just gave him every reason to come after you! He could completely ruin your reputation! Not only that, but if Teddy ever finds out about this then it could mean the end of your marriage!" My father, on the other hand is very proud of me "That was ingenious! You just showed Ted Dibiase that he isn't the all powerful God he pretends to be!" My mother is simply repulsed "You actually went there with the intention of seducing him?" I roll my eyes "Don't you see? The best way to attack Ted Dibiase is to catch him off guard, and attack his ego and pride!" My mother is completely unconvinced "What would Teddy think?" As I prepare to argue, I hear a voice behind me "He would say that she did what she had to do, and that it was the perfect plan." My heart skips a beat, and when I turn around to see Teddy standing in the doorway my heart completely drops. He grins "Hey beautiful." I get off the couch and I run into his arms. He holds me to him "I'm so sorry. I should have believed you!" I shake my head "There's no need to apologize. Just as long as you're on my side now." He smiles "Forever and ever." Shane walks up to Ted, and much to my surprise he pushes him roughly "You ever leave my sister like that again...and I swear to God, you will regret it!" Teddy nods solemnly "I will never leave her again." Shane nods as he looks at me then at my husband "So you think this will stop your dad from talking to the press?" Teddy bites his lip which actually turns me on just the tiniest bit "Who knows? The one thing I am sure of is that he will definitely be shaken up. He will be working so hard to recover himself from the embarrassment that he will be completely oblivious to anything else." Shane smirks "So what are you suggesting?" Teddy looks like a captain among his troops as we all look to him for guidance. He smirks "Now is the time to go after him. We could ambush him tonight." My father stands "Wait...we?" Teddy nods "Me, Shane, you, and..." He looks at me "Elizabeth." I instantly know that I am going along with the plan. My father shakes his head "No! She is not getting involved again! That bastard will be looking for revenge!" Teddy rests his hand on my fathers shoulder "Trust me. She'll be safe." I smile when Teddy puts his arm around me. My family shares a long glance, but eventually they all nod in agreement. Shane smirks "What do we do?" Teddy's smirk returns to his face, and he truly does look like a captain rallying his troops right before the final battle.