A New Baby

One night when Teddy comes home, I greet him with a kiss just like every night, but he greets me a bit differently. He kisses me passionately "I couldn't stop thinking about you all day." I giggle "What's gotten into you?" He growls lowly "I don't know. I found a picture of you on my phone from when you were pregnant with Liam. I don't think I've never seen you sexier then when you were pregnant." I laugh "Swollen ankles and morning sickness?" He chuckles as he wraps his arms around me "I see a bit deeper then that. I want another baby." I smile "Then let's have another baby." Teddy glances up the stairs "Where's Liam?" I smile at him as I unbutton his shirt "He's asleep." Teddy grins "Then let's get busy." He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me up the stairs.

He drops me on our bed, and rips off his shirt; literally rips it off, a button hits the wall next to him. Then he drops down to his knees on the bed as he takes off my jeans. They eventually get thrown on the floor next to his shirt. Soon we are both completely undressed, and Teddy is pushing himself into me. I wrap my legs around his waist to pull him closer. Within a few minutes we have both reached our climaxes. I laugh as Teddy falls against me "Is that it?" Teddy looks up at me, and kisses me softly "That was just the beginning, my dear." I freeze under him as I recall his father saying the exact same thing to me when he raped me. Teddy notices my change, and kisses me again "What is it?" I shake my head "I'm fine." I shake my head to rid my mind of any memories of Ted Dibiase and I simply focus on my husband right now.

I endure a few weeks of morning sickness before going to the doctor to find out that I am in fact six weeks pregnant. When I tell Teddy he is overjoyed. He looks at me with so much adoration in his eyes. I know I am truly blessed for Teddy. I couldn't have a better husband.

I can't help but smile as Teddy rubs my belly "It's amazing...to think that our baby is in there." I nod "I know. But I can feel them in there." Teddy grins and immediately gasps "You can feel them kick already?" I smile at him "No. That's not what I meant. It's kind of strange. My life is going on normal, but I can feel that change inside of me. I know my baby is in there." I can see the amazement in Teddys eyes "That's incredible. I can't wait to find out what we are having." I grin "I want a girl." Teddy smiles "Is it wrong for me to want a boy?" I rest my hand on his chest "Of course not. Have you thought of any names?" That boyish grin returns to his face "Yes! If it's a boy, I like the name Paxton Michael Dibiase. If it's a girl, I like the name Kate Diana Dibiase." I nod "Those aren't bad. I like Henry Arthur Dibiase for a boy, and Claire Bernadette Dibiase for a girl." Teddy wrinkles his nose "Bernadette?" I smack his arm "It was my grandmothers name!" He chuckles "It's just...old fashioned." I rest my hands on my hips "Do you have a better name?" I can see the wheels in his head turning "Claire Diana Dibiase?" I think over the name "I'm not sure if it flows. And why Diana?" He smiles "It's your middle name." I can't help but smile "You're sweet. But why not Claire Elizabeth Dibiase?" The grin on Teddys face makes my heart melt "I love it!" He wraps his arms around me "I also love the name Paxton." I bite my lip "I don't know...I don't like the name Michael." I contemplate other middle names, and I squeal when I think of one "What about Paxton Kennedy Dibiase?" Teddy smiles "I love it! So it will either be Paxton Kennedy or Claire Elizabeth."

I am so excited about this baby. Teddy and I will often lay in bed at night, and we will contemplate what they will look like. I imagine my blonde haired little boy with his fathers nose and my hazel eyes. My little girl will have dark brown curls like Liam, and she will have her fathers dark green eyes. My heart aches for a little girl, but I would also love another little boy. Liam is my little prince, and I would love to have another little prince. Liam has brought so much joy into my life. He is the love of my life. When I rub my belly, and think of my newest little one I can't help but just thank God for all of the blessings in my life.