Trying to Stay Afloat

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Teddy and I smile as we walk through our home (In media). It is still being remodeled, but we should be able to move in within a week. We are very eager to move in, and be away from Ted. We are both trying to keep our relationship afloat, but with Ted's constant mentioning grandchildren, it's very difficult. Once we do a complete walk through, Teddy and I are beaming. We talk to the contractor, and he says that we can be in the house as soon as three days. We have already bought all of the furniture, and we have slowly began moving it into the house as it gets finished. When we return to Ted's, we quickly try to go to the guest house, but before we can get there we hear a booming voice across the yard "Hey there, you two!" I stop in my tracks, and turn around "Hi Ted." He walks toward us with his golf club in his hand "Son, your mother wants to talk to you about a house warming party, or something like that. Why don't you head on inside?" Teddy kisses my temple "I'll be back." When he goes inside Ted smiles "When are you two going to be leaving?" I smile "Three days. We will be in the house by Thursday." Ted looks out over his lawn "You play golf, right?" I shrug "I used to. I don't anymore." Ted hands me his putter "Take a swing." I smirk as I think of what I would really love to take a swing at. I walk over to where he has his tee set up. I take my stance, and I imagine that the golf ball is Ted's head, and I angrily hit it. The ball soars over the yard, but ends up far left. Ted smiles "Try again." He sets another ball on the tee, and before I can blink he has slid behind me. I feel his breath on the back of my neck as his hands slide down my sides. He grips my hips, and applies pressure until I shuffle my feet forward. He brings his hands up to my shoulders, and runs them down my arms, I stop breathing as his hands wrap around mine "You're so tense. You just need to relax your stance." I feel bile rise in my throat as he presses himself against my back "Now swing." He moves my body for me, and when the putter hits the ball it sails through the sky straight and true. Ted steps back, and for a moment I can breathe. I hand him his putter "Thanks for the lesson." Ted smirks "I can give you lessons in a lot more then just golf." My eyes widen "Pardon me?" Ted grins as his son comes back outside "Anytime you want to play some golf just let me know." He walks away as Teddy comes to my side. When Teddy asks me what's wrong, I shake my head "Oh nothing." I choose not to tell him anything, after all we only have to be here for a few more days.

The next day Teddy goes back over to the house with a couple of his friends to do some landscaping work. I stay behind, and begin packing our things. When I get everything packed, I decide to sit outside and enjoy the nice weather. It is not long before I'm joined by Ted. He sits on the steps of the guest house next to me. I can't help but scoot away from him. Ted grins at me "Are you enjoying this weather too?" I nod "Yes." Ted wraps his arm around me "I'm going to miss you and Ted. I have really come to enjoy having you here at the house. Although I'm sure you'll be glad to be at your own house with your husband." I nod "Yes. It will be nice to settle into the house." Ted smirks "Pardon me for being rather intrusive, but I have to ask. Are you and my son happy?" I nod "Of course we are." Ted smiles "I'm glad to hear that. Although I can tell that you two still aren't exactly close. Is everything okay?" I smile, and for a second I believe that Ted is actually concerned "We are trying to make it work." Then Ted's normal arrogance resurfaces "I'm assuming that you and my son haven't..." He pauses as he searches for the right word "Sealed the deal?" I am shocked and appalled "Excuse me?" Ted smirks "So you haven't?" I blush fiercely "That is none of your business." Ted grins as he moves closer to me "It is my business though. My wife and I want grandkids as soon as possible, and that's not going to happen at the rate you and Ted are going." I push him away "I know that you want grandchildren. Ted told me all about how you want a legacy. You are sick." Then I lean closer to his face, and spit out at him "I will kill you myself before I let you near any of my children." Ted smirks "We'll see about that." Before I can stop him, Ted stands up and wraps his arms around me. I struggle against his grip "What the hell?" He pulls me inside the guest house, and the entire time I am fighting him. When he kicks the front door shut, I break free. Although before I can take two steps, he has his arms wrapped around me again. I scream loudly, but it doesn't seem to phase him a bit. We eventually make it to the bedroom, and that is when I really begin to panic. When he throws me down onto the bed, I instantly try to get up and run out of the room. Ted catches me once again "You're such a fighter. I love that about you." He straddles my hips as he takes off his belt. That's when I finally realize what he's doing. He isn't counting on Teddy and I having kids, for all that he knows we might never have kids. So if his son can't get me pregnant, he's planning on doing it himself. I begin to struggle like I have never struggled before. Ted is too strong though. He is about six inches taller then me, and at least seventy five pounds heavier. Once he takes off his belt, he then unbuttons his jeans. My vision starts to turn to black as I panic. Then I remember that I'm a McMahon, and we don't show our fear, or our panic. My face turns to stone "If you do this I will never forgive you." Ted smirks as he pulls up my dress "It's not your forgiveness I care about." I lay there unmoving as he forces himself inside of me, and takes my virginity. I do not struggle, cry, or beg him to stop. I know that no matter what I do, it won't stop him. So I refuse to give up my dignity by begging. I stare at the clock next to the bed, so I know that exactly one hour and seven minutes pass before he groans and falls against me. He kisses my neck before he sits up "Was it as good for you?" I don't respond, I only ask "Are we done?" He chuckles "That was just the beginning, my dear." Three more hours pass before Ted finally leaves. I lay in bed as I try desperately not to cry. After a few minutes, I force myself to stand up and take a shower. Once I get out of the shower, I get dressed. By the time Ted walks through the door I am sitting on the couch watching a movie. I smile at him as if everything is fine, and I kiss my husband. We eat dinner, and go to bed. He doesn't notice that the covers are messed up, and I don't mention anything. It isn't until he is sound asleep that I finally give in to myself, and my body shakes as I sob.

****Thanks for all the views guys! Please leave comments and give me any feedback you wish!****