•2•

Leo's POV

After all the signs left, we all agreed to go see the ant man at 12:45 in Marcus cinema. While I was wiping down the table, libra went to go and change. I was worrying about the nightmares I've been having.

Then I heard a noise.

Suffle

It was right behind me, after wanting to see what it was, I turned around with my cloth in a rattail position. Nothing. Wow. I freak out over nothing. Then came a voice I've never heard.

You will, if it is the last thing I do

I looked around. Nothing again. Why am I freaking out over some noises? Then libra came in a flowy pink flower top with black jean shorts. She also had white high heels and a summer hat with her sunglasses. "Lookin nice libra." I commented. She thanked me. She was usually 5" 7 but now it's 5" 9.Wow.

As libra took the cleaning job, I went in and changed into a flowy yellow sunflower top with white shorts and 2' high heeled black boots, and of course the same summer hat and sunglasses. I was originally 5" 9 but now 5" 11. As I walked into the kitchen, libra and I looked the same, just with the boots and style. "Aww, why are you always the tall one?" Libra asked. I giggled. "Cause I'm, what for it..... FABULOUS!" And did my surprise pose. Libra laughed and got her fringed purse.

As she opened the door, I also got my purse and went with her. Then I forgot my phone. "Libra! Hold on!" And ran back to my room and got my phone. I guess libra forgot her phone because it was sitting on her nightstand. As I ran with both of our phones, libra looked at her phone and thanked me for it. I shut the door behind me and looked in the hall. No one.

I looked at my phone. '12:15' libra looked at her phone to. "Wow we are early" libra said as we walked to the elevator. "Maybe we should go shopping." I suggested as I pushed the 'down' button. "Or get pizza" libra also suggested. Pizza did sound good, even New York pizza. "Or go to the park." I said as we got in the elevator. We basically had a suggestion contest to see who could suggest the best ideas.

Then we both agreed to go to the park and hang out for a little bit. As we got on the main floor, we saw Gemini. Maybe she can hang out with us. "Gemini!" I called. Gemini turned to see us. "Leo! Libra!" She pulled us into a hug. Gemini was close to our height. 5" 8 now. "So Gemini, we were gonna go to the park, you want come with." Libra asked. "I would love to!" Gemini excitingly said.

•••••••••••••••••

As we sat at one of the park benches, libra got her phone. "12:20, we have 10 minutes here." Libra confirmed and went on snapchat. I chatted with Gemini for a little bit. When me and Gemini were talking about the movie, this guy went up to us and was recording. This was no guy. This guy was Jerome jarré!

"Oh my god! Your the guy! The vine guy!" I said to the camera. Then he asked "do you like balloons?" I said yes and balloons came out of the trees. It was hilarious. Gemini just hid her face. Libra looked at all the balloons.

After the vine, me and Jerome took a selfie and took off. I looked at my phone "12:30, we should go." I said and poked libra. She looked up and I showed my phone. "Okay" libra said, putting her book in her bag. Her bag was with clouds, mine had fire. Gemini had clouds of course.

••••••••••••••••••••

After we got to the movie theater, we saw Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo, and Aries. They were sitting and talking, Virgo looked up and saw us. "Hey!" Virgo called and waved. I waved back. When we got to the bench, I say next to Scorpio, Gemini sat next to Virgo, and libra sat next to Aries.

Scorpio was surprised I was sitting next to him, to be honest, I like him to. I mean, we have so much in common, and he is cute. "Hey Scorpio." I greeted. "H-hi Leo." Scorpio responded. "So you ready to see antman?" I asked. He looked at me, I think he is falling in love again. "Scorpio!" I snapped my fingers. He snapped out of it and blushed. "Yes?" He asked. "You ready to see the movie." I asked again. "Yes, I am! Only one thing" he promoted. I was questioned, he never did this when we went anywhere. I took off my sunglasses and hat and said "sure, ask away." He gulped, then said. "Would you like to sit next to me in the movie theater?" I could tell he really liked me. "Yes! I mean, sure." I answered. And after that we just talked until the other signs were here.
-----------------
Well what did you all think of that? Now if you have met me, I hate love stories. But I'm adding love for the people who fangirl on love of zodiac signs. THAT MEANS YOU randan1021 so hope you all enjoyed it