•epilouge•

•three months later•

Libra's POV

as me, Scorpio, and Taurus were having dinner, Scorpio said he had to go to the bathroom. So me and Taurus talked. "Hey, it's been three months" Taurus mentioned. "Yes, I guess I should tomorrow."

Scorpio's POV

I got to the stairs and went down all of them, to the underground dungeon. I never saw Leo after that day, the helpers have her food and stuff.

When I got down there, I grabbed a torch and keys. I got to the "special type" of dungeons, for the psychopaths and sociopaths.

I got down there to dungeon 67. Leo was eating her food. She then looked up to see me. She was surprised to see me. "Hey leo" I finally said. "Hey" she calmingly replied. "So I guess it's been three months" I laughed a little nervously. "Yeah, I guess" she said, clearing her face from her hair. "Well I can tell you I'm over being crazy." She chuckled. I chuckled to.

I then unlocked to door and went inside. I got the extra keys and unlocked her. She didn't run off. She just smiled at me. I smiled back. Then hugged her. She reacted by soon returning it.

I then helped her up and led her to the upstairs.

•moments later of walking•

I then got up and led her to the dinning room, we didn't talk much on the way. It was awkward to talk to an old sociopath.

When we got to the dinning room, libra looked up. Taurus also noticed libra so he also looked at Leo. Libra then got up. "Scorpio, what is Leo doing here" libra asked with worry in her voice. "Oh it's just been three months, I am sure you already know."

Libra went up to Leo. She paused for a little bit but then hugged Leo so tight, I think it almost killed her. Leo was able to hugged back.

"That's the Leo I know"