•23•

Emily's POV

When it was 4:00, I knew I had to go to my hour of work, so I went up to the front desk to tell Leo it was time to change shifts. When I got there, there was one problem.

She wasn't there

"Leo!" I yelled for her name, there was no one in the store anyway. I looked around in the fitting rooms until I heard a shuffle in one of the girl fitting room stalls. I opened it up and Leo was tied up and had duck tape on her mouth.

"Leo! Wtf happened?!" I questioned as I ripped the duck tape of her mouth. She didn't scream, that was good. "I don't know what happened and I couldn't tell who it was."

I untied her and helped her way to the staff office, Thomas and Ashley looked at me and Leo. "Leo! Are you okay?" Thomas asked. Leo nodded and just went to the couch. Ashley was going to do PH.D while Thomas went to help me out.

Leo's POV

"Ok Leo, we are going to do some PH.D to help you with you're issues." Ashley said. In high school she took a class for it, she was good.

"Now, I want you to act like a person in this room." Ashley asked. I looked at Thomas and got up. I then went into my acting skills. Thomas was looking at me and realized I was acting as him. "I don't act like that!" He laughed and exclaimed. I just went on and on until Ashely told me to stop.

I then laid back down on the couch. She then wrote in the little notebook. "Now, I want you to draw a picture of something tragic that happened in NYC." Ashley asked. She then gave me a piece of paper and a pencil.

I was good at drawing, so this isn't hard. I thought of the needle of hearts. I started to draw it and add detail. After about five minutes I was finished with no shading. I then said I was done and showed her the picture. "I think I know what's happening."

Capricorn's POV

It's been forever since we got to one of the realm thrown room. It looks awesome and leafy.

As I got in my thrown I sank into it. It's was amazing. I ran around the room while Virgo just stood at the door. To bad Taurus wasn't here.

Virgo's POV

I wasn't that thrilled to go back to the earth realm's castle. It's smaller, not really nice, and everything is more strict.

Capricorn was just running like a maniac. I realized that my grip was tighter on my luggage that usual. "Cmon Cap Cap, let's get to our rooms." I said as Cap went to get his luggage.

Aquarius's POV

As we got into our bedrooms, I looked at everything. It's was mostly glass or light colors. When we got there, the room was exactly like it was, my side had no posters with a nightstand full of my books and all, while gemini's was full of posters with boy bands and all with a decorated bed and puppets.

Gemini's POV

As I set down my luggage, I jumped onto my bed and hugged it as hard as I could've.

I got my stuff and unpacked it, libra gave us stuff for us to start off with. As I looked around more, I saw a TV, I turned it on and started watching a show called "Gravity Falls"

Aries's POV

As sag was watching the tv, I was reading this book with a 3 on it and had a bunch of weird things. I looked in it and started reading where it said it left off.

Sagittarius's POV

As I watched my show or whatever was on, it was somewhat entertaining. "YOU CANT STOP ME! IM A BEING OF PURE ENERGY WITH NO WEAKNESS!" The kid shouted and jumped onto the girl that looked like him, must be twins.

"True! But you're in dipper's body, and I know all of his weaknesses!" The girl exclaimed. She then tickled dipper and he shouted. "BODY SPASMS! WHAT ARE THESE?!"

Cancer's POV

As I watched the show, Pisces was drawing. She was a show expert so I asked her what show is on. "You're watching gravity falls SN.2 EPI. 4, sock opera." She said and went back to drawing. I continued to watch the show.

Taurus's POV

As I was in the middle of scrolling through Instagram, I needed to go to the bathroom, Scorpio was watching gravity falls. Man, that show is for kids. (What you say?!)

Scorpio's POV

As I watched gravity falls, I got under the covers, it's been a long day and it's 10:00pm. I gotta get up early for it.

Libra's POV

As I got under the covers and turned off the lamp. "Goodnight l-" I got cut off when I realize Leo isn't here. Man, I wish she was still here.

Leo's POV

As I got under the covers I closed my eyes, it was late to me.

But I felt something in me. I then heard this "you ready?" And felt my body say.

"Yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi all!

As you can see, I used all of the POVs. we all get a round of applause *👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏*

Cya!

~T2901