•25•

Aries's POV

No, I had to tell Leo, I know she is on the dark side but I have to.

I went through the door and went into the potions room. I was able to grab things, but had to get out without everyone freaking out.

I then got a puppet from the drama room and left.

-to Thomas's house-

When I got to Thomas's house, and a bunch of stares, I knocked on the door and put on the puppet. I heard the door open and looked at Leo with my puppet. She freaked out and got a knife.

"Leo, calm down, it's me Aries" I confessed, or the puppet did. Leo and her siblings looked at the puppet. "Aries! What are you doing here!" Leo sounded angry. She held on to the knife.

"I need to tell you something." The puppet shouted out. "And why should I trust you?" Leo asked. "Because it's about your siblings" I concluded. Leo put down the knife.

"So someone named R has token over my body and has made a deal with libra and everyone to kill one of your siblings, it's not because we hate you it's because they want me back in my body, but I wouldn't want to make that type of deal even if you are evil because we all still care for you."

That was a mouthful.

Leo and her siblings looked at me. "Who is R" that after a moment the guy said.

"Raven"

(I know, I know, war time)

-time skip-

As I got to the roof, I looked at both of the teams. I know I should be ruling for Libra's team, but I don't want Leo's team left dead. "GO TEAM EVIL." I shouted many times, even if no one could hear me.

I listened to everyone as they stopped. "Ready to get your butt kicked?" Leo asked with confidence, but her eyes were different, they were almost yellow. People on the dark side have yellow eyes, Leo didn't have them before.

She was lying all along.

Capricorn's POV

"Ready to have you butt kicked?" Leo asked evilly. Libra just replied with "maybe, but that's a 00.01 chance, for us, it's 99.99." Leo just laughed.

As libra started running, the rest did the same, so did Leo's team. Aries, or "R" me, and Pisces went for Thomas. Virgo, cancer, and Aquarius went for Ashley. Gemini, Sagittarius, and Taurus went for Emily, and Libra and Scorpio went for Leo.

Rather fine selection wouldn't you say?

Thomas's POV

I saw Aries, Pisces, and Aquarius ran to me.

Aries almost got me in the face, Capricorn got me in the stomach, and Pisces was just getting her weapon ready.

Ashley's POV

two gals and one guy. Nice

I loved it when I was on the dark side, I was able to learn weaknesses of the realms. This is gonna be fun.

I was able to get Aquarius in the arm and cancer in the stomach, but Virgo got me in the chest. Who knew, boys can fight.

Emily's POV

to be honest, I've never have fought in a war before, the only wars I've fought is in the store when someone is being a jerk to me or didn't pay for something.

Leo's POV

"You know, your not that bad." Libra confessed. "You too" I replied and we just did that for a little bit until Scorpio finally yelled. "JUST SHUT UP AND FIGHT"

Aries's POV

When I went over to Thomas's fight, I watched.

"So, Raven, I see your back." Thomas said. "Yeah, and it's funny." My body said. "What?"

"That this is the last time your back."

And my body stabbed him in the chest.

Thomas's POV

So this is it.

My last day

Last hour

Last minute

At age 18 (and 3/4)

The last thing I saw and heard, was Leo.

Leo's POV

I was trying to hold Scorpio down but heard a knife. I looked over and saw Thomas with a knife in his chest.

No

I quitted what I was doing and ran over to him. Everyone just stood still, so did Aries, because he was in his body.

I shook him over and over again, no pulse, no breath, no heart beat.

He was officially dead.

I looked at libra and got up. I walked over to her and kicked her to the ground. Tears were in my eyes for death and family. I held out my spear close to her neck.

"YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE THAT DEAL." I yelled. "YOU HAD TO GET A POWERFUL DEMON TO KILL MY BROTHER, WELL IF THAT IS THE CASE, ILL MAKE SURE YOU JOIN HIM AT THE SAME AGE"

I swung my spear at her, but I heard running and someone stopped it. Two people held me back and Taurus helped libra up. "HEY, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOY DOING?!LET ME GO!" I yelled more. But I then saw a needle put into my arm and it made me knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY WHY DID I KILL THOMAS WHHHHHHYYYY

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT IVE DONE, ILL SE YOU LATER

BYE

~T2901