•17•

Libra's POV

as we got to train for a little bit, I told everyone to not kill anyone, this is a surrender type of battle, we see who surrenders first.

Leo's POV

after we did a little bit of training, I told everyone to not kill anyone, it was just a prank. And we could surrender when ever we wanted, but we are not going to just jump out and yell "pranked!"

-mini time skip to night time-

As I went to the couch, aka my bed, I yelled to everyone good night. They all yelled goodnight back. As I got under the covers Thomas put out for me and the rest.

As I closed my eyes, I thought about life. What is it gonna be like after the war? How are they gonna treat me? Are they gonna lock me up until they are sure I got the "evil" out.

I don't know.

But I couldn't sleep.

-time skip-

It was 12:36, and I still couldn't sleep. So I decided to get some milk. As I went into the kitchen, I saw Thomas. "Hey" I greeted. He looked at me. "Hey, you can't sleep too?" He asked. "Yep, just like every other night, I'm rather just to cold or my thoughts are just crazy." I said.

"Well, how are we gonna pull it off?" He asked. "I don't know, but I didn't ever want it go down to this, I want my friend back." I confessed. I could feel tears coming.

Not now

Thomas after he poured his glass of milk, he got another glass. Maybe for me. I sat on one of the chairs and put my head in my hands. I just thought of my horrible life now. I mean it's still great to have my siblings back, but I also want my friend.

I didn't realize I was crying. Because I heard two glasses thump and felt a hug. I then felt myself giving a hug back. Then I finally opened my eyes and let the hug go. I could see Thomas just looking at me. "Your a great person, sister, and friend, even if you are going through all of this." Thomas said with a smile. "And you are a great person, brother, and friend." I said wiping my tears.

Then I saw a flash behind him, it looked like it came from the window. I then looked at the window and saw a person in the window, with there phone.

The person the was wearing all black. It was a guy. He then leaped up from the window. I then opened the window and looked up. Then I heard Thomas yell. "LEO LOOK OUT!"

And everything went black.

--------

I woke up in a cell looking thing from the dungeon. But I was tied up in a chair and didn't have the cell bars in front of me.

I tried to look around but I could only see the rocky walls. And nothing other.

Then I heard footsteps behind me. I held my head down since I didn't want to see who it was. He then said something "You really think you could knock me out?" The man said. But it wasn't any other man.

It was Scorpio in front of me.