•9•

Sagittarius's POV

After libra asked for rooms, the lady said "yes let me lead you" and walked us to a room with 12 minecraft looking beds (white pillow, red bedding). Some nightstand, and closests for stuff, but we didn't have anything with clothes, just us and the clothes on our backs.

As I claimed my bed, next to Aries, libra got on the computer in the corner. There were two computers in two corners.

She got on this download from the computer and looked up Leo's full name. I went over there. "Libra, why are you looking at this download?" I asked, more people came. "I'm looking up where leo is." Libra replied. Oh yeah, we all get tracking devices put into us when we are born, planted into our skin.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, it got a signal, libra did some typing and looked at the device closely.

"Leo is in the earth realm" libra said as she went over to put on her shoes.

Leo's POV

As I got to the center of the earth realm, I could see people with all realm colors, so I'm blending in pretty good. Mostly other realm people come is so they can share supplies or see friends and family if they are born differently.

As time went by, I got a sun hat, since I didn't get one before. And sunglasses.

After I got out of the store, I saw two people on horses asking a lady. "Have you seen this woman?" The person on the first horse said. Then the lady carrying a bag said "no, I haven't" then the people on the horses saw me and went over to me. The person on the first horse took of his/her helmet and looked at me.

It was libra.

Dang

Act cool

"Hello, ma'am, have you seen this person?" Libra said as she held up a wanted sign with my face on it. I was wanted. Already? I thought of a different voice I could make.

"Nope, haven't seen her, can you give me a description?" I asked in my different voice. Libra looked at me, this costume was working! "Well, her name is leo, she is main ruler of the fire realm." Libra said. "Wow, she must be important." I said in my same voice. "She is, she is 5" 8' last time we saw her, she has long black hair, and kinda looks like you, actually looks exactly like you!" She said.

"Wow! I never knew that, well, I'll tell Aries and Sagittarius that as soon as possible." I said. She nodded, but the second one looked at me, very suspiciously. And just made the horse walk away.

Libra's POV

As I went away from the lady, I got a text. It was from Aries. Last time I saw Aries, he was looking at where I was. the text said "libra, I think you were just talking to leo, it showed on the screen that you were right next to her" I froze. I then got off my horse and went over to the lady or leo

"Hi ma'am, can I talk to you again?"

Leo's POV

"Hi ma'am, can I talk to you again?" Libra said. I nodded. She then held up the wanted sign next to me and put it down. "I know it's you leo" libra said with a glare. Some people were looking.

"Um, no, why would you think that?" I said. Then she ripped off my sunglasses and hat. I looked away and didn't dare to show my face.

"Show yourself!" Libra yelled. Now everyone at the main area was looking. I didn't want to make a Scene, so of course I turned my face.

Libra looked at me.

"Cmon your coming with me."