•20•

Leo's POV

After Scorpio said that, I wished I could do that, but I still have the war. "No Scorpio you don't understand, this "dark leo" is still in me, you don't know when It could could come back. It could come in minutes, hours, days, who knows!" I confessed.

Then Scorpio gave me another hug. I hugged him back and thought of changing my eye color in exactly five minutes and to feel pain with it, in my head.

So I talked to Scorpio for a little bit on how everything was in the castle and Thomas left to go to bed. I think he was tired now. I then realized it was five minutes later and felt the huge pain. I yelled in pain as I fell onto the floor. Scorpio tried to help by dragging me up, but it didn't work.

"Scorpio, you have to leave, now!" I commanded. He just stayed. "No leo, I'm going to help you." Scorpio said, nervously.

No he can't.

As I said the eye changing spell quietly, I felt no pain as got up. I held my head down. I didn't want to do just do something creepy pasta weird.

"Leo?" Scorpio asked.

I tried to change my eye color, but I felt something not work. Wtf I asked in my head.

You can't change your eye color now a voice said in my head. And why is that? I asked in my thought?

Because this fake dark side of yours, is now real.

----------------------------------------------

Woah, wtf, leo is now really evil.

Stuff is becoming real.

Btw, thank you all for the views (300!) and likes, thank you, again

~T2901