•26•

Leo's POV

When I got up, I was in a cage. Like you know. Rock on three sides, bars in front, bed, food, etc.

I then felt metal on my wrist, I knew they were chains. I looked behind me and saw they were connected to the wall.

I tried using magic, it didn't work.

I heard walking coming to my cell. I just made myself in a comfortable position, not to look in pain.

It was Pisces.

"Hey, um, Leo" she greeted, waving her hand. I just looked at her with a glare and that's all. "Umm, so, we have to keep you in here for three months."

You have got to be kidding me.

"WHAT?! YOU WANT ME TO STAY IN HERE FOR THREE F*CKING MONTHS?! YOU SON OF A B*TCH!"

I yelled running up to her, the chains stopping me. Pisces then backed off and pressed this button. It made a huge shock in my neck and made me fall to the ground.

"Well I guess this thing does work." She said as the rest came in the scene. I didn't see Ashley and Emily. They must have gone in separate cages, or were left free.

Libra stood in the back as the rest were telling me random things about the collar they put on me. I was only staring at libra out of all of them. She then got a little ball of air and made it invisible. She threw it at my collar and the collar fell off.

They all stared at the collar. I replied with a small "thank you." They knew it was libra so they all stared at her and she walked away. Some of them glared at me, but they all left.