•14•

Leo's POV

After we got that covered, we learned he was at the water training center, like always, he would always go there after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's like the only thing he did.

When we got to the water training center. I decided that I should only go in, because you never know what could happen, and the plans the royals can make.

We changed our outfits so We all look like we were from our realm, except me. I was water dressed (awkward writing).

As I walked in, I remembered that I installed communication tech to help communicate with Emily and Ashley.

As I looked around the room, I looked at the map of where everything was, but you know, I've never been in here in my life, even in my before life.

As I looked around for a while but then I saw him.

With Scorpio and Cancer.

I think they would know Pisces is a piece of cake.

How was I gonna get Thomas now?

Then, I saw a wrestling ring, in my training center, we always had boys to try to beat girls, and I know Scorpio and Cancer so well, they want to win at everything.

Like me.

But when I got to be main ruler, I got the best self defense and fighting classes in the realms.

I could tell Scorpio saw me, because he came over and sat next to me on the bench. "Hey, how about a fight? You and me." Scorpio said. He then went onto the ring, I also went on to agree.

Cancer did a signal to Scorpio, he then nodded.

Then I heard a bell ring.

Game on

As Scorpio threw a punch and it hit my face, not good enough dodge. I then aimed my foot at his face and yet again for him, not a good dodge. I then turned 180 and grabbed his arm. Twisted it and threw him to the ground.

His easy pesy.

Then Cancer just I could tell, pretend to go to the bathroom. So now it's just me and Thomas. I got out of the ring and went up to Thomas. He was shocked.

"Woah you just beat up Scorpio and scared Cancer!" Thomas exclaimed. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Leo, your sister"

(Short chapter sorry!)