•16•

Leo's POV

After I showed Thomas to Emily and Ashley, we all wanted to stay at Thomas's place for the night, it would be a bad idea if we went to my place...

Anyway, as soon as we got the house, Tom tried to clear some room for us. I had to admit, it was pretty messy.

After we all chose our spots, we all heard a door bell ring. If it was any of the royals, I told everyone except Thomas to hide, cause it's his place, he needs to get the door.

As soon as we heard the door open, Thomas asked, "how can I help you?" Then I looked at Emily, then Ashley.

"Yes, the royals have requested the main fire leader and her siblings shall go to war with Aries, Scorpio, libra, and Taurus." I heard the person say, maybe a guard. Thomas and nobody said nothing.

"Oh yeah, here is even the note." The man said and just slammed the door, or that was Thomas. We then walked over to Thomas. "Why would they declare war that easy?" Ashley said "give me that paper" I said as I snatched the piece of paper out of Thomas's hand

Dear Leo, Emily, Ashley, and Thomas

I don't wanna do this to you, but I'm afraid we are going to have to declare war in three days. Leo, I know there is still good in you. But if you accept, at least bring me a letter with all of your signatures to agree to this war.
I hope you change your mind though, leo, please, do this for me, do this for Scorpio, do this for your friends.

Air leader, Libra

I couldn't believe it, all of this came down to a war that this prank started with. I knew I shouldn't have started this prank. It would have all gone down hill.

I didn't want this.

I wanted to be ruler of the fire kingdom and not be a foe to my friend for a day. I wanted to have parties and to help people.

I tried to keep my character

"So this is what the prank went into" Emily said. "Yep" Ashley answered "how could it be so quick." Thomas asked. I didn't want all of this.

"Ok, here is how it all is gonna go down in the war."

Libra's POV

As I sat in my thrown with Scorpio and Taurus. I saw the man I sent to see Thomas back. He got off his horse and ran up to the bottom of the stairs.

He then kneeled on one knee. "Libra, I have got the message back to you from leo." He said. I was surprised. "Give it to me" I commanded and he went up and gave it to me.

Dear Libra, Scorpio, Aries, and Taurus.

We have accepted your war, and your three days, on top of your house roof at 12:00 pm. Cya then...

Leo, Emily, Ashley, Thomas

"Well then, they accepted, we better go into training"

-mini time skip-

After we found the training center, we all found some weapons to train with. "So libra, how are we gonna fight them?" Aries asked

"Ok here is how the war is going to go down"

----------------------------------------------

Hello

Sorry for short chapter, I forgot in other chapters that Aries is originally a female, I I changed it(?) into a male

Hopefully that doesn't anger anyone.

Cya

~T2901