•7•

Leo's POV

After I woke up again, I was on a bench and in front of me was a galaxy-ish portal thing. I didn't want them to make me fall asleep again so I closed my eyes again.

"So who's gonna go first?" I could hear Scorpio say. "I'll insist, sieve I'm the leader of the pack until leo gets her memory back" replied I think libra. "Besides, if she knows who she is working for, she'll be them, and not be the main one." Libra said.

I'm a leader, a ruler? The dark side? This gives me a prank I could do. Just to be funny. But if I do it, I'm gonna be wanted for years. Then it's not gonna be fake. But I'll do it anyway.

As I felt myself go through a phase which was similar to a phase I've had before, I then hit the ground with a hard "THUMP"

That hurt I thought

I tired to get a quick view before libra looked at me straight in the face. It's was a blue-ish village with a shape of a pizza but with a bite in it. It had a castle in the end of the village with people all working. I saw some look at me and others didn't see.

Then I heard footsteps coming to me, so I looked asleep again. "Okay, Pisces, you ready?" Taurus asked. "Y-y-yeah, I just get sick easily from teleporting." Pisces replied. "Ok let's go" libra said, someone grabing my arms, maybe two people.

As they dragged me, I heard. A bunch of people talking to us at some points, asking if I'm dead, of course no.

"So should we bring her to the main building, or the fire grounds?" Aries asked. It was silent for a moment but the sounds of ground. Then libra said. " the main building."

The main building, sounds like a big thing.

-time skip-

As we took a stop, I heard talking "building is closed come wh- OH MY GOD YOUR BACK!" The person cheered and was exitied. "Yes, we have a sleeping person, and we need to take her to the dungons" libra said.

"Leo? Why do you want her in the dungons?" The person replied. " because we don't have her memory back" libra said "so I'm taking over both air and fire until she gets her memory back." Libra then said.

And a door opened.

-time skip-

After I heard a cage slam, people walked away. That was prefect for my plan of pranking. I pretending to look like I'm waking up just to see if anyone is looking.

No one

Prefect

Then I saw a table near me and a cage door in front of me, in here was a bed, sink, toilet, etc whatever is in a jailcell. Then I have all these images in my head, I then gripped my head and tried to not yell.

Then I knew who I am.

I am leo, the main ruler of the fire kingdom, born a warrior, and enemies of the dark side.

But that isn't me yet, no no, not yet.

I have to be the main rule of the dark side, born a dark warrior, and enemies of the realms for this prank to work.

----------------------------------------------

Hello all, sorry for the shortest chapter ever, I just am in a hotel with not that bad of wifi, but not good enough to update.

And I have family issues.

So cya

Save your drama, for your llama. -twaimz