•10•

Leo's POV

"Your coming with me" libra said as she got out some handcuffs. How did she know? Maybe the other signs. Dang them!

I tried to think of something to do to get out of here. Then it came to me.

Teleportation.

As I said some spell quietly <insert teleportation spell here>. I thought of an area to go to. I then snapped my fingers (cheesy yet again!) and got away.

By going to the top of one of the realm walls. Next to air and fire. It reminded me of how my life would be if I didn't do the prank. I would be ruling with my best friend.

But you know, I'm experiencing how the dark side sees things. I want to know how the dark side is treated. So I can treat them nicely.

How they want to be treated.

Libra's POV

When I got the handcuffs, I heard leo mummer something when I was getting something. I then heard a snap and I turned around, and she was gone.

Great.

I texted Aries where she was now, after a minute he said. "On top of the walls between air and fire. Then I said the teleportation spell <insert same teleportation spell here> and snapped my fingers and thought of going behind leo.

Then there I was.

Right behind leo. She must have heard because she was staring straight then turned her head 90 degrees. Her hair blocking the view of her face.

"It's over 'darky'"

Leo's POV

As I looked halfway at libra, she said

"It's over darky"

Oh heck no! I'm not getting any dumb nicknames. I waited until she said more.

"Leo, don't listen to the voices inside your head, they are lying about us. We are really your friends."

That's when I wanted some fun. I turned around and quickly threw a fire ball and got out my dagger. Libra dogged it and ran towards me.

She then got wind and raced it to me. I of course dogged that and jumped onto her, holding the dagger to her neck, but got a little scar on her face.

"Leo, you don't know what your doing!" Libra shakily said. I just looked at her. Dagger still at her neck. I finally just gave up. "Fine, you win this time." I said "also, here" I grabbed her hand and got my dagger and put a fake dark symbol on it. The dagger isn't the one that actually make you evil.

She didn't seem to know because she was scared out of her life and just looked at the area of sky behind me.

I then let go of her hand, and pushed her. She took the push and looked away them back at me.

I then turned away and teleported to a random area.

Libra's POV

As I saw leo teleport, I just teleported in front of the castle. The guard just let me in and I went straight to the bedrooms.

As I went in, everyone looked at me. "Libra your back!" Pisces cheered "what happened?" Cancer asked. I could see all of them run to me and look at my scars. And all of them looked at the symbol on my hand.

"Libra, how did you get this on your hand?" Aries asked. I looked at him. "Leo, I had a fight with her on one of the walls. She then almost cut my head off but then put this thing on my ha-"

I looked at the symbol. It was the dark symbol. That dagger. It, it makes people evil. "Nonononono, I can't go to the dark side!" I said as I sat on one of the beds, Taurus said his would track down leo with Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius, Cancer, and Virgo. The rest would calm me down.

I can't end up like leo