•5•

Libra's POV

No, it can't be right. Leo isn't secretly working for him. I guess we got our brains wiped going through that portal.

Then I heard the door open. "Hey libra! I'm back!" Oh god. It was Leo. She can't know. I closed the box, put it back, closed the closet, got into the bed, pulled out my phone, and pretended to text Pisces.

"Hey libra." Leo said as she walked into the room. I greeted her with a smile. "Yeah, I got something for you." Leo said. I jumped. I liked it when I got presents. I walked over to Leo and Leo digged into the Avon bag. She then pulled out a ring thingy.

When I opened it, it was a ring that looked like a shield. Wait, this is the ring the airs (cheesy) used to block the evil into your mind. This will not make my soul black and stuff when Leo does whatever you call it.

"Thanks!" I said and put the right around my finger. Ring finger to be exact. Then I asked what Leo got for herself.

"So what did you get for yourself?" I asked. I digged through and pulled up a ring that was all black and a black pearl. Evil rings. Who went shopping with her?

"Can I see that?" I said. She gave me the ring and I threw it across the room. "What the heck libra!" Leo complained.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I, I don't know what got into me." I lied. I was the best at lying in the air realm. "Well, anyway, I'm gonna make a snack, you want a snack?" Leo asked. "Sure how about ice cream?" I asked. "Ok" and Leo pulled out the tub of ice cream

~mini time skip~

After we had ice cream, Leo wanted to go again. But apparently, I can't come. I have to find something to gan her memory back.

But first, I have to gain everyone else's memory back.

~to Scorpio's place!!!~

As I held on to the box in my hands, I knocked on Scorpio's door, he lived with Sagittarius. Sag opened the door. "Oh hi libra." He greeted. I walked through the door into the apartment, like ours.

"So I have to show you guys something." I said. They both came up to me. "Oh, hey libra, what do you need to show us?" Scorpio walked to me from his lazy position

They looked at the box. "Is this what you wanted to show us?" Sag asked. I nodded. Here it goes. I then opened the box. After 5 seconds the items glowed. Sag gripped onto his head, scop yelled in pain. And then then stopped after 20 seconds. They looked at me like they've seen a ghost. "Libra, your alive." Scorpio said. "Duh, do you know where your real home is you two?" I asked. They nodded.

"The realms of the elements"

Leo's POV

I crept into the ally to he him, I didn't want to, but I had to. I still didn't have all the blood from everyone. Or anyone.

"Well your here" he said as he jumped from the dumpster. "So you have anyone's blood yet?" He asked. "Like last time, no" I admitted. He cussed under his breath. "Well, non of them ever get close to me anymore." I said. He was thinking of something. "Well, here, invite them all to a movie, then take a prick of blood from there fingers."

Good idea! "Good idea!" I said. He smirked. "Now you must be going now" he said. I turned and walked out of the ally. I just acted nice around him. I groaned and walked back home.

Libra's POV

After getting everyone's memory back, we needed to find a way to get Leo's memory back. We all went to my place and sat at the dining room table, like we did in the realms

"So where in the least obvious place of a portal?" Aquarius asked. "Well, I got a map of NYC right here." Capricorn put out. He dragged the map out and we all huddled around it.

"How about Central Park?" Virgo asked. "No, to obvious" I spoke. "So, how about the allies? No body really would suspect that." Just as Aries said that, Leo walked through the door. She all looked at all of us. "Hey Leo" Scorpio said. "Hey Scorpio" Leo said. "what is with all the gathering and stuff?" Leo asked

"Oh nothing, we were just planing next weekend!" Virgo backed up. I nodded "ok then, hey! I thought we should do movie night!" Leo added. She was up to something, we just saw a movie. "Leo, we all saw a movie yesterday." I said.

"Oh, well what do you wanna do?" Leo asked, smiling. i had to find a way to get Leo's memory back. She can't be the over ruler of the realms and not know her own past! "um, how about dinner?" I suggested. leo nodded in agreement.

~to dinner~

"So did you put it in?" Taurus whispered to me. "Of course, she will fall asleep in no time." I whispered back. then I looked over at Leo. "So Leo, did you have the drink yet?" I asked. She nodded "yes, it is never good thank you." She added. I nodded. Wait, she isn't asleep. I then looked at everyone's cups. The lighter color in the cup had the powder.

Scorpio had it.

"Here, Leo, would you like some of my drink? It's more lighter and less strong." Scorpio then noticed. Leo didn't want it at first, but then she had some after Scorpio took some of hers.

"Mm, what did you guys put in-" and she blacked out

Leo's POV

all I remember was me drinking a drink,Scorpio then gave me some, I drank it, and I blacked out!

After probably an hour, I was starting wake up. It was nighttime. Nobody was around except all the 11 people. Virgo and Taurus were both hanging on to me. Libra and Scorpio were somewhat 1 yard in front of me, and we were in the same ally I saw the man before.

Sagittarius looked at me. "Guys, she is waking up." They were all wearing black long everything. Aquarius went up to me with a tissue and I dumbly breathed in and blacked out again.

---------------------------------------------

Hello all, sorry for cruddy chapter. But libra got everyone else on the team. And all good, all good.

So I hoped you all liked it, nothing much to tell, bye