•6•

Libra's POV

As leo fell back to sleep, we continued walking. It felt pretty awkward carrying a sleeping person in NYC at the middle of the night.

Since none of us knew how to open the portal, we tried guessing in an alley.

"Maybe it's a saying"

"Maybe it's a sign on a wall"

"Maybe it's one of those things in castles when you push a brick and it opens up"

We didn't know.

But how we remember opening portals is to use something the person opening the portal likes, and it's there lock code.

So we had to find something the people mostly care about. We were the portal opening people though.

One problem

We didn't remember what we cared about the most or the lock code... When we were in the realms. But our real concern is trying to find the portal.

Then

Aquarius said something, "libra, I found something." I turned to him, he was carrying a napkin, really. "Aquarius, that's just a napkin" he looked at it again. "But it has writing on it" really. It must be for someone else's stuff. "Fine, read it." I said finally.

"Roses are red

Water is blue

The wind is coming

So you need fire to"

That just makes no sense, like bruh.

"So, how should that help us?" Sagittarius asked nicely, but annoyed. "Idk" Aquarius replayed.

Then I heard my phone ding, a text, at this late at night? I pulled my phone out of my pocket and got a text.

'If you are looking for something, look in the park, you can find it there' it showed from Leo's number. Leo is right here, how the heck is she able to text when her phone is in my other pocket?

We just listened to the text and went to the park, but me and Scorpio then took shifts and carried leo. She was not that heavy, but probably because Scorpio was doing most of the work.

I felt bad.

Oh well.

-time skip to the park-

Well after we got to the park, we got to the bench we saw Jerome Jarré. I sat and looked at leo. She was so peaceful, I just am sorta glad we are doing this. We can go home, be rulers again.

Be the friends we were meant to be.

Then I heard something while everyone was looking for something they loved.

Suffle

It's was really quiet, no one heard it but me. I didn't wanna tell because they would think I'm crazy and hearing things. I didn't say anything and just carried on.

Then I heard it again.

Suffle

I then just looked around, and it was louder, getting closer.

Suffle

SuFfLe

SUFFLE

And then I saw a key in my lap that wasn't mine. I picked it up and looked at the piece of paper on it.

Bring leo here

I then felt myself walked over to sleeping leo and grabbed her, moving her to the bench. They all looked at me. "What the heck libra?" Capricorn annoyingly said. I looked at him. "Just, hold on." I said and put Leo on the bench.

Then I heard a noise, the portal opened? The portal opened!

Leo is the key!

Everyone looked at me and with aww. "Libra, how did you do that?" Taurus asked.

"The key is leo"