•21•

Leo's POV

I couldn't control my body anymore. How could this happen? Last time I checked, I could never turn evil.

As I could feel myself grab scorpio's neck. He tried to let go of "my" grip. "L-l-eo" Scorpio cluddered. "Yeah, let me tell you what to send to your "air ruler", tell her that you might want to bring the whole gang with you." "I" commanded and threw him to the door. "I" watched him as he rushed out the door and slammed it.

So did you like that? The voice asked in my head no I responded. Now when are you gonna give me my body back? I thought. I'll let you have it until the war, but I will come in at some times. The voice warned, and felt my arm move at my command.

I hope I don't have it when we surrender at the war. Everything would be stupid, but anywho. As I went back to my the couch, I felt wet stuff on the ground. It burned so bad, I had to flinch

It wasn't there before. It was sparkly and Galaxy-ish. As I felt it with my hand, it felt like lava. I moved my hand away what the heck is this stuff I thought.

As I looked at the stuff, I didn't touch it because it burned. Duh

As I tried looking for a scanner, I finally found it on some shelves. I then turned it on and told it to scan the stuff. It scanned the stuff with blue lasers. Then when it was done, it was calculating.

"It seems this is leaked magic, when an heir leaks magic, they can't touch their own magic, it will burn them."

I couldn't say a word.

Libra's POV

as I walked back and forth across the room, I heard the door open quietly. It was Scorpio. I went up to him. "How's Leo?" I asked. "Not good, her dark side wants all of us to fight her, and I found out she is leaking magic. If she leaks out to much, she could never be good again." Scorpio said, almost crying. I gave him a hug and he hugged me. "There, there, it's ok Scorpio." I patted his back.

After a while I put Scorpio to bed. And I went to bed too.

----------------------------------------------

Hello! So I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time. And the short chapter is lame. But I hope you enjoy it

~T2901