•13•

Leo's POV

As I went to the air realm to see my sister, I thought of how well she pulled it off, but I'm mad that libra accused Emily.

As I sat in the alley way, I heard a noise. A shuffle. I got out my dagger and looked all ways. Then a person did a flip in front of me. It was her, my other identical sibling. All of my siblings were as sneaky as me.

I jumped. She chuckled. "It's just me, calm down." Ashley said. I chuckled with her and it just turned into laughing. Then we came into awkward silence. "So, how was it?" I asked. "Nice, I haven't killed a person in a long time!" Ashely cheered. She was part of the dark side for a while and she still has a little in her.

I put away the dagger and thought of a plan with Ashley, then soon, Emily came flipping in. "Sup all" she said. "Just got out of a talk with libra." Emily said, brushing off the dust on her.

"So what we doing?" Emily asked. "We are thinking of a way to get into another fight." I said. Ashley nodded her head. "So, how about him?" Ashley asked. Oh yeah. My brother, he is a water fighter. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind joining us" Emily included.

"True, he does like pranks, just like all of us" I commented.

so we all decided to find him in the water realm, or at least start there, since you know, you can got around the realms. we all know what he looks like, black short hair, blue eyes (the color of your realm is the color of your eyes: air=grey) and last time i saw him, he loved to practice his water powers at the training center. that was a year ago, so i don't know if that would work.

we had to find a way to get pass all of the people in the air realm. the water realm is across the air realm so we had to rather go through fire or earth first, or go pass the main grounds. then we all decided to go on main grounds, the doors to all of the realms are there. but we had to go hide and maybe do some parkour.

so we all decided to do parkour around the realm just for exercise. we all agreed to go on the middle on top of the roof, once we all got their.

as emily went left, ashley went right, and i went up to the roof of a house. with our black suits on we can be noticeable. i wish i held on to the clothes on, but you know they were old.

as I jumped to the other roof, and was falling with style (toy story reference)! and landed on the ground. I then got some looks from people, so i ran. and i could see emily. i waved to her and she saw me, so she waved back.

When I got on top of a shop tent, it was like a trampoline and pushed me up to the realm wall between air and water. I then ran to the main grounds, doing some flips. i saw ashley run on the other wall and thought of how the heck I'm able to jump on top of the of the roof when it so far away.

oh yeah

teleportation

as i said the spell loud and clear and thought of the middle of the roof, i snapped my fingers and teleported on top of the roof of the main grounds. then came ashley, then emily. "so, we ready?" emily asked. "yep" i replied.

"Hey, I have a good idea to know where he is!" Emily said. "We can use that computer in the room to look him up!" Emily suggested. "Yeah!" Ashley agreed "we can look up his name and locate him!" Ashley cheered

"Well, I'm out of invisiblity potions, so we need to find a way in, any ideas?" I said. Everyone went silent to think but then. "I have an idea"

Pisces POV

When we got back to the room, I sat on my bed and looked at my phone for a little bit. I wanted to just let all of this behind for a little bit.

When I was in the middle of liking a photo,

BOOM

Everyone ran to out the door except me, I stayed, I didn't want this all to turn into depression.

Then I saw a rope, a black one from the roof. Then three girls my age slid down the rope. They all wore black, then I realized who one was.

Leo.

"Get the duck tape Ashley!" Leo commanded as the girl called Ashley got duck tape and knocked me out.

Libra's POV

As we got it all cleared up, we went back to the room to see how Pisces was. But as we got in the room. Pisces was ducktaped to the wall with tape over her mouth saying

"Don't even try getting me back"

"OHMYGOD PISCES!" Aries yelled and went up to her. We all went up to her and just stared at her. "Should I?" I asked. "Yeah" Virgo answered. I then grabbed the duck tape of her mouth and ripped it off.

Pisces screamed. We all plugged our ears and waited till she stopped screaming. We then unplugged our ears. Pisces just looked at us.

"L-l-eo was h-here! S-she j-j-just commanded "get the duck tape Ashley!"" Pisces shakily said, scared. Ashley. Leo's other sister.

"Leo's other sister"

I then looked at the computer with all of the data on where leo was. I checked the name on the screen. It said 'Thomas K. Ryan" I knew it.

Leo is looking for her siblings.