Chapter 2

5 Days Later
Song: Classic by MKTO
BELLA! HURRY UP! WE HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH!" Cameron called up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and pulled out a white T-shirt with a mustache on it, black leggings, and mint green Converse. I got dressed not bothering to do makeup and pulled my hair into a loose fishtail.
"BELLA!!!"
"SHUT UP CAMERON! GOD I'M COMING!" I yelled. I grabbed my suitcase and backpack and walked downstairs.
"Are you going back to LA right after the tour?" I asked. He was visiting me and mom in Chino Hills.
"Yes." He said.
I hugged him from behind and did a pouty lip. He laughed and turned around and gave me a hug.
"You ready to head to the airport?"
"Yeah!" I said.
I skipped towards the car suitcase in hand. Cameron loaded it for me while I hopped in the car. He got in after me. We drove to the airport and went through security.
•On the plane•
"Excuse me do you have WiFi?" I asked an attendant
"No but we do have wireless internet connection." She said.
"Um...that's what WiFi is..." I said. Yeah she's really dumb.
"Oh." she said and pulled out a piece of paper with the WiFi password on it. I typed in the password into the little text thingy on my laptop. When she left I heard a chorus of laughs behind me. I turned my head to see 4 girls who were probably 12 or 13 years old. I laughed.
"She's not the sharpest tool in the box." said a girl laughing. I nodded and turned around and plugged my camera into my laptop. I needed to upload my video from Wednesday.
•After ride.
"JOHNSON!" I yelled when I saw that blondie. He was the first one I saw and I'm so incredibly excited because if you see Johnson you're bound to see Gilinsky. I ran up to him and gave him a bear hug. We met on Digi last summer. I looked at the rest of the guys. Hayes, Nash, Carter, Gilinsky, Matt, Jacob, Kenny, Aaron, Taylor, Brent, Sammy, and Dillon, You've probably already figured I met them at Digi. I gave them all hugs. There was a guy I didn't recognize.
"I'm Isabella." I said.
"Shawn." said the guy. Zayum he's tall.

"Nice to meet you." I said looking up at him.

"You too." he chuckled. I looked around at the group.

"Wait a minute. Where is Lox?" I asked. That's when I was wrapped in a hug from behind. I turned my head to see Mahogany.

"Lox!" I yelled and hugged her tightly. I saw a cotton candy frap in her hand.

"Awe. You got me Starbucks? How sweet!" I said sarcastically.

"Nah. Daniel is still there. I'll text him. What do you want?"

"No. Never mind." I said awkwardly. I don't really know Daniel. I feel awkward having him bring me a drink.

"Relax. I gave him 10 bucks to buy me a cupcake because I didn't want to buy a drink and a cupcake and seem fat." Mahogany said. I laughed.

"Um okay a green tea lemonade please."

"Sure." she said. She pulled out her phone and sent a text to Daniel I assume. Her phone buzzed.

"He said okay." A couple minutes later the boy I recognized as the one who tweeted me, Daniel walked up to us. He had a Starbucks bag in one hand and a green tea lemonade in the other. He handed the change and the cupcake to Mahogany. Then he turned to me.

"You must be Isabella." he said and smiled. God he's even cuter in person.

"Yeah. You must be Daniel." I said smiling.

"Call me Danny." he said handing me my drink.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it." he said.

"Okay Danny. If you're you know done flirting with my sister than we can get a move on." chuckled Cameron. I nudged him playfully and looked at Danny shyly. His cheeks were bright red.

"I'm sorry. He's super embarrassing." I said and laughed.

Daniel''s P.O.V .

Her laugh is perfect. She doesn't have makeup on but her complexion is clear and she's very beautiful so she doesn't need makeup. She dazzled that shy smile at me and talked to Mahogany as they walked to the luggage claim. The guys turned to me.

"So you like her?" They asked.

"I mean she's a very pretty girl with a cute personality but I just met her. I don't know yet." I said.

Mahogany's P.O.V.

"So you like him?" I asked.

"He's a cutie with a sweet personality but I just met him. Come on. I don't really know him. Couldn't tell you yet." she claimed innocently as she grabbed her bag.

"Okay but I'm betting for Danabella so your love life is the difference between me having 50 bucks and Carter having 50 bucks."

"Wow. Thanks guys." I said. Mahogany laughed and we approached the group. Cameron got his bag when I was hugging and talking to the guys.

"Shall we?" I asked.

"Yeah." The Jacks said together. I chuckled and felt someone grab my bag. I looked up to see Johnson.

"I got it." he said.
"Thanks blondie." I replied.
"You're welcome shortie." he said.
"Hey you're short too." I said.
"But I'm taller than you." he claimed and I rolled my eyes and let him have the last word. The guys got in the limo and I was the last one to reach it. No seats.
"Fantastic." I mumbled and plopped down on Cameron.
"NO!" He screamed and I laughed. I'm not ready for him to go back to LA...

*****THIS AUTHORS NOTE IS SEXY AND IT KNOWS IT*******
Hey guys! Don't think this is one of those unrealistic fanfic that they get to get together in like 1 week. I'm not bout that life.
Vote
Comment (tell me if you added me on twitter. you'll get a chapter dedication)
Slay Fierce bb's
Oh and
1) yes I'm adding Carter. And he's staying. his mistakes aren't my business and no one elses. I love him and support him no matter what.