Chapter 9

+Bella's outfit in gif. Worn with black combat boots 

+Bella P.O.V.

It was later that day and Hayes was already in a cast and everything. I was laying beside Daniel. We were in the Jacks room. Nathan was sitting on a chair next to the bed I was on. We needed him to tell us everything before we went to the next stop tomorrow. 

"So tell us about this dude." I said. 

"His name is Ace Gunn. He's 16 years old and he hates MAGCON. We go to school together and ever since I moved to Myrtle Beach my sophomore year I've known that. He basically added me to his crew by manipulating me and his crew was filled with MAGCON haters. I had no beef against MAGCON or anyone in it but Ace is very manipulative. He made me apart of his crew and the plan was to mess you guys up when y'all went on tour next time. They're following you guys everywhere and messing up your shows and everything." Nathan said. We all looked around at each other. 

"That's not creepy stalkerish at all." Shawn said. 

"Yeah that kid is screwed up." I said. I watched as Nathan looked down at his watch.

"He is. Y'all need to be safe." Nathan whispered. I gave him a confused look. Why is he whispering? nodded in agreement. 

"The only way we can make sure we're safe though is if everyone is in agreement with each other. So everyone is cool. Everybody is good with everybody." I said and looked around. The guys, Mahogany, and Kylie nodded. A few minutes later is when we heard a knock at the door. 

"Shawn and Taylor. You guys go open it and mess that creep up." Matt said and they smirked at each other as they walked to the door. When they opened it, we heard nothing. Finally Shawn and Taylor came back with a box. We looked at Nathan. 

"You think it's a prank?" I asked him. He nodded. 

After about two minutes he finally spoke up. 

"I couldn't let him hear me." he said quietly. I nodded. 

"Oh." I said. 

"It's a prank though. The box is gonna explode in about 3 minutes." He whispered.

"It's a bomb?!" Kylie shrieked. Nathan nodded. 

"Stink bombs." Nathan said. 

"Oh come on. Stink bombs. Is he still in kindergarten?" I said and threw the box out the window as far as I could. 

"It didn't fall in the pool did it?" Nathan said. 

"I don't think so..." I said and leaned over the balcony. 

"Don't lean over the balcony. I don't know what they might have done to it." Nathan said. I sat up and went back into the room. Nathan left out of fear that they might find him here and we laid around in the hotel room. LITERALLY. THE. WHOLE. TIME. We didn't know what to do. If we go out anywhere there's a chance we could die. 

"Yo, let's go somewhere." Sammy said. 

"Yeah, let's go somewhere. It's just a few broken bones and some dead people am I right? MAGCON will still go on." Kylie said sarcastically. I chuckled. 

"I don't know...I'm just bored. This is so stupid." he said. 

"Agreed." Cameron said back. 

"WELL?! I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO DIE. IF YOU WANNA GO...GO. GO COMMIT SUICIDE! IT'S BASICALLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING! SO STOP. OKAY! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU COMPLAIN." I yelled at really no one in particular. I just didn't feel like listening to them complain about things we had very little control over. 

"I'm sorry y'all. This whole thing just makes me mad." I said after a while. 

"You're fine. We get it." Sammy said and nodded. I smiled. 

"Ugh. What do we do?" Kylie asked. 

"We slay and slaughter." I said. 

"Yeah let's slay and slaughter from our hotel room." Kylie said. 

"You're fluent in sarcasm aren't ya?" I asked. 

"Yup. I have a shirt and a phone case that say it." she said and we busted out laughing. 

"Why was that funny?" Hayes asked as he ate popcorn. 

"We don't know. When you're stuck in a hotel room... EVERYTHING seems funny." Kylie said and I laughed again. 

"Let's watch a funny movie." I said. 

"I vote Step Brothers!"Gilinsky said.

"What's that?" Shawn asked. We all looked at him in disgust. 

"What?" he asked. 

"It has Will Ferrell in it." I said. He smiled. 

"Okay. We shall watch it then." He said eagerly and hopped on an empty bed. Kylie grabbed the disc and popped it into a DVD player Taylor brought with him. We all sat around in different places in the room. I laid my head on Daniel's shoulder. The movie started and I was literally laughing the entire time. That movie is my number one fave now. After the movie went off it was getting kind of late. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"Not even midnight." Sammy said and laid down on the bed and groaned. 

"Yo it's midnight. Those creeps probably won't be trying to destroy us this late at night." Carter said and smiled. 

"Let's go to the pool." Kylie and Nash said together. We chuckled and nodded. Everyone went back to their rooms to put on bathing suits. I grabbed my mint green triangle bathing suit and slipped on some black Vans. We all went to the pool and I jumped right in. Mahogany and Kylie used the ladder. I smiled. Finally. Out of the hotel room. We swam for a good 2 hours. Perfect ending to a not so perfect day.