Chapter 3

Carter's P.O.V.
"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Bella yelled .
"Okay." the guys said.
"But...with a twist." she said grabbing her Coke bottle.
"So it's like Spin The Bottle but if it lands on you you don't kiss anyone you just answer a truth or do a dare." She said sitting criss cross applesauce on the floor. We all sat in a circle. Daniel was beside her and Mahogany was on the other side of her. I sat in between Nash and Matt.
"Okay. Let's get started." Bella said.
I reached in the middle of the circle and span the bottle. It landed on Daniel.
"Oh my god." He said nervously.
Bella's P.O.V.
"Oh my god." Danny said nervously. I smiled.
"Are you scared?" I teased.
"To be honest, yes." he replied. I chuckled.
"Truth or Dare?" Carter asked with a smirk.
"Dare." Daniel said.
"Ooh reckless little boy." I said laughing.
"Hmmm, I dare you to knock on a random door and propose to who ever answers."
"Okay..." Danny stood up and we all followed him. He walked down a couple of doors and stopped at one and knocked. A middle aged man opened the door. He looked at us wide eyed. I laughed. He bended down on one knee. "Would you do the pleasure of marrying me?" He said with a straight face. The guy slammed the door.
"I'm taking it that's a no!" Danny called.
"Yes it's a no." the guy said and I smirked at him as he walked back. He laughed.
"Yeah he doesn't like us now..." Danny laughed.
"I think he might wanna break up with you." I laughed.
"Ha Ha...funny." He said.
I laughed as we walked back. On our way we saw this girl struggling with her suitcase.
"Need Help?" Nash asked.
"Yes please." The girl said smiling. He picked up one of her bags.
"I'm Nash."
"I know. You're the Vine kid." She smiled.
"Yeah, ha ha, that's me." Nash said.
"I'm Kylie Simons. I'm gonna be a guest dancer on y'all's tour." I new she looked familiar. I've seen her videos
"Yes another girl!" I said.
"Yeah. Bella right?" She asked.
"Mmhmm." I said.
"How old are you?" She asked.
"14 as of 3 days ago." I said.
"Happy Belated Birthday." she smiled.
"Thanks how bout you? Age?"
"15 as of 4 months ago." she mocked but not rudely like humorously.
"Happy Belated Birthday." I laughed.
"Thanks. So what were y'all doing before I came?" She asked.
"Truth or Dare." I said.
"That explains the proposal..." she laughed. I chuckled.
"Yeah. Hey do you know all the guys or do you want me to introduce them?" I asked.
"I recognize them all. They followed me on twitter after my Nae Nae video." She chuckled. I grinned.
"Sounds about right." I said. She nodded.
"Wait a second. What room are you?"
"212." she said.
"Me too." I grinned.
"Cool. Who else?"
"Cameron, Nash, Mahogany, and Daniel but he goes by Danny." I said she nodded. By now the guys had gone back to the game and Nash had put the suitcase inside the room.
"Thanks Nash." she said as he came out of the room where he put the bag.
"Sure anytime." he said and walked out with a smile. She put the other bag up and we walked into the room we were playing Truth or Dare in earlier.

"Who would rather come get ice cream with me then sit here and finish this game?" I asked.

"Me." The guys, Mahogany, and Kylie said at once.

"YAY!" I cheered and went to my room and grabbed my penny board.

"Y'all can drive if y'all want but I'm riding." I said and skated down the hallway down to where the elevators are.

"Wowzers, she's bad." I heard Danny chuckle. I looked behind me and smirked.

"So are you losers driving or riding?" I asked.

"I'm riding." Nash said and the rest of the guys nodded as well as Kylie and Mahogany.

"Okay then grab your boards." I said.

"Hey I didn't even think to bring one do you have one I can borrow?" asked Kylie.

"Sure thang." I said and grabbed a penny board that was glow in the dark so it was an awful clear color but it was the only other one I had.

"Sorry it's ugly. It glows in the dark and then its not ugly and is usually the one I bring to concerts and late night stuff but its the only other one I got." I said.

"It's cool. It's not that bad." she said and smiled at me. I smiled back and we headed towards the door.

"Whoa Nash. Your board makes my good one envious." I said. It was green and in black graffiti it said Reckless.

"Thanks...I like your board though." he said. Mine was black and had a white bottom with a red mustache on the black part. I shrugged and walked over to Danny.

"Ready to roll." I said.. He smiled brightly at me and nodded. We met up with the guys in the hallway and once we got out of the hotel we skated in the direction of the boardwalk.

"Is it bad that I forgot what city I'm in?" I asked.

"Um yeah." Taylor said. I chuckled.

"You're in Myrtle Beach." Kylie told me.

"Ah. That's right we came her for vacation once, Cam." I said.

"Mmhmm." He said and suddenly Danny yelled

"Race Ya!" and sped past me. I gasped and skated faster.

"I beat you!" I yelled and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh my god... how?" he said out of breathe. I shrugged.

"Let's go get some ice cream!!!" I said and ran into the small little store. We all ordered and enjoyed our ice cream.

"Hey. Let's play 20 questions." I said turning to Danny.

"Okay." he said. I smiled.

"Favorite color?" he asked me.

"Blue." I said. He nodded and we continued the game like this.

"Hey can I ask the last two questions?" he asked. I nodded.

"Are you scared of heights?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Will you go to Six Flags with me?" he asked. (A/N I know there isn't one in Myrtle Beach, I'm aware) I smiled. Not A Date, right?

"Sure." I said. I don't know why but I was really happy.

"Friday Night sound good?" he asked with a sweet smile.

"Perfect." I said.

"Then it's settled." A smile curved on my lips.

"Yeah." I said with a grin.

AUTHORS NOTE THAT IS CUTE BUT NOT NEARLY AS CUTE AS DANIEL

Hello my wonderful people!

What do you think?

Is it escalating too quickly?

I'm not gonna pull an surrealistic move at this Six Flags thing.

It'll be cute though.

Comment!

Vote!

Keep Slaying!

*CHLOE* A.K.A. The fantabulous author who slays your reading list! :)

:)- Daniel Skye Jr.

:)- Betsy

:)- Madison Beer Jr.

:)- Jack "Eyebrows" Gilinsky Jr. (Twins ^^ )