2 months

She had an anxiety attack. 

My dad left and she had an anxiety attack. 

Our life fell apart and she had an anxiety attack. 

Sierra visited her and dad was gone and she was on the floor because she had an anxiety attack. 

He gave her an anxiety attack. 

"How is she?" I asked her doctor. 

"This is one of the worst anxiety attack, I've ever seen. She had a heart attack and-" 

"What? Is she okay? Will she live?" I said. He smiled slightly.

"Yes she'll live." he said. I nodded, relaxing again. 

  "Bella...wake up." I heard Cameron's voice. I opened my eyes. He was standing there with Nash, Hayes, Kylie, and Mahogany. I hugged them all.

"How is she?" Cameron asked. 

"The doctor said she was okay. She's still asleep." I said. 

"Any calls from dad?" he asked. I looked at him and didn't say anything. He looked down and nodded. Kalee grabbed his arm and gave him a sad look. I grabbed Kalee's hand. 

"Pray for her Cam?" Kalee said. 

"Yeah." Nash, Hayes, Kylie, Kalee, Cameron, Mahogany, and I grabbed each others hands. Cameron prayed quietly but I just broke down. Kylie bent down next to me and wrapped me in a hug. I laid my head on her shoulder and she played with my hair. Cameron looked down at me and sat next to me. 

"She's okay." he said. 

"I know that Cameron." I said. 

"Then whats wrong?" 

"Dad." I said. 

"Forget him." 

"HE'S NEVER COMING BACK!" I screamed. 

"Bella." I heard behind me. I turned to see Taylor. I gasped and ran up to him. He hugged me tightly. I cried my eyes out. 

"I'm losing this game." I said. 

"Tears don't mean you're losing." he said. 

"I don't have a dad." I whispered. He didn't say anything.Just emphasized and I sat in silence for a while. I looked over to see a little girl who was probably about 10. She was crying and this little boy who was like 3 was on her lap and was patting her back softly. I walked up to her and she looked up at me. 

"Hi..." I said softly. 

"Hello." she spoke with a slight crack in her voice. The little boy who was sitting on her lap slipped off of her lap and walked up to me. He touched my knee and then pulled back with a giggle. I smiled and sat beside the girl and her brother (I assume) and looked at them.

"What happened beautiful?" I asked. 

"We live with our grandma and grandpa. Grandma has Alzheimer Disease and she can't even remember us anymore so Grandpa was thinking about giving us to the state so we can live in a group home." she said. 

"Ally doesn't want to. I don't know what it is though." said the little boy. I looked at the girl's face. She looked like Autumn. She had dull gray eyes that showed anxiety and long blonde hair that was ruined at the ends. I made a mental note to call Autumn. I haven't talked to her in a week. 

"Are you okay?" the girl asked. I realized I was staring at a wall and I turned to them. 

"Yeah. You just look like my friend. Her name is Autumn." I said. The girl looked up. 

"That's my mommy's little sister." she said. I smiled widely. 

"My name is Bella. Autumn came and visited me when I did a show." I said. 

"Yeah. You're Bella? She talks about you every time we see her. Which sadly isn't very often." she said. I nodded. I felt someone's hand on my arm. I turned to see Taylor. 

"Hey. Are you okay? I'm going to get something to eat from Chick-fil-a across the street. Do you want anything?" he asked. 

"Yeah. I'm fine. I don't feel like eating but a Sprite sounds good." I said. He nodded and kissed the top of my head. 

"How about you guys?" he asked turning towards Ally and her brother. 

"It's okay. We already ate lunch." she said. 

"Ice cream?" he asked. 

"Ooh! Yes!" said the boy. 

"Ally?" I asked. 

"Um...okay...yes please." she said. 

"Is that your boyfriend?" asked the boy. 

"GABE!" scolded Ally. 

"Ah nah. That's Taylor. He's my best friend but not my boyfriend." I explained.

"Oh. Well he kissed your head." I was beginning to think this little boy was older than I thought he was. 

"Yeah that's just because he knows I'm not as happy as I used to be so he's trying to cheer me up." 

"Are those your friends?" asked Ally. She jerked her thumb to point towards the girls and Hayes and Nash and so on. 

"More like partners in crime," I laughed. 

"You're a criminal!" Gabe's face went sheet white. 

"NO..." I said. He sighed in relief and I smiled. 

"And now so are you two..." I said and poked Gabe in the ribs.