Chapter 7

Bella's POV
"WHATS UP MYRTLE BEACH?!" I said. The crowd went crazy.
"Wow! Y'all are crazy hype. We're gonna get Cam and Nash up here soon but for now we've got a surprise planned for you guys." Taylor said. I smirked. Hayes was so rude to me. Me. The WICKED prankster. Yeah bad idea.
"Hayes. Let me go get our special guest would you hold my mic and you know talk and stuff." I said. He shrugged and I handed him the microphone. Then I walked backstage to where Sammy and Kenny had two huge bins filled with water balloons. I helped Kenny carry one and Johnson walked up to Sammy and helped him carry the other one to the other side of the stage. The guys, Mahogany, and Kylie walked to the side where the bins were and everyone picked up one. Hayes still didn't realize.
"READY!" Bryant yelled.
"AIM!" Taylor yelled.
"FIRE!!!" I finished and about 20 water balloons flew across the stage and hit Hayes. I was laughing my butt off.
"BELLA! NO!" Danny yelled and jumped out in front of me. A water balloon hit him in the chest. I looked up to see Nash holding Hayes down and trying to grab a water balloon from him but it ended up popping in their faces.
"I've been shot." Daniel groaned in a Pitch Perfect, Fat Amy voice. I played along.
"Fat Danny!" I shrieked and everybody started laughing. I helped Daniel up and he laughed.
"So Hayes. You've learned your lesson.
Don't mess with me, got that?" I said as Hayes got up.
"I still don't know what I did." he said and I walked over to the bin and got 3 balloons and threw them at him at once.
"How about now?" I asked. He walked over to Mahogany's table and grabbed the silly string can. Ooh perfect time to mess with him. He sprayed me.
"YOU MORON! I'M ALLERGIC TO LATEX!" I said.
"Oh my god. Really?!" He said and walked up to me.
"How did you hold the balloons?" He asked.
"Latex free idiot."
"Oh." he said. Oh wow this idiot will believe anything. The guys walked up to me.
"Oh my god. Are you okay?" Daniel asked. I looked at him and he winked at me. He knows I'm messing. That's when I started laughing uncontrollably.
"I'm...aha...not a-allergic...to...latex idiot." I said in between laughs.
The crowd went nuts. He gasped.
"I thought I really hurt you." he said.
"Oh yeah...you'd feel like crap wouldn't ya?" I said and pulled silly string off my face.
"I mean yeah." he said and shrugged.
"Good you should feel that way." I said and stood up.
"Let's get this show on the road and TURN UP!" I said.
Skip to Meet and Greet.
Daniels POV
I felt someone hug me really tightly. I looked to see a girl in a blue Tshirt.
"I'm sorry. It's just I've waited like a year to meet you and now you're there and I don't know where I'm going with this." she sighed. I chuckled.
"No it's okay. Don't apologize." I said and hugged her back.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Kara." she said and smiled. I smiled back.
"Nice to meet you Kara." I said and she smiled.
"Really really nice to meet you too. Can I have a piture?" She asked. I nodded and we did a smiling and a silly one. She hugged me again.
"It really was so amazing meeting you." Tears glistened in her eyes. I smiled and she smiled back as I hugged her. Then she walked to Bella. I watched Bella pretty much the whole meet and greet time. Trust me when I say that there's no way around falling head over heels for someone like Isabella Scarlett Dallas.
Bella's POV
After the meet and greet I walked up to Daniel.
"Hello Monsieur." I said in a French accent.
"Haha...fail." he laughed and I smiled and gave him a hug.
"I can speak French too." he whispered.
"Yeah?"
"Mmhmm." he said.
"Then say something." I said.
"Je T'aime." he said. I pulled away for a second.
"I love you. Really and truly." I turned around and gave him a passionate kiss.
"Whoa." He said when I pulled away. I laughed.
"You nerd. I love you too. Really and truly." I said and he smiled.
"Let's go back to the hotel?" I asked and he nodded. I grabbed my board and so did he.
"Let's go nerds." I said as I walked into the auditorium type thing we did the show in.
As we rode back my phone and Daniels kept buzzing. I finally stopped to see what's going on. I opened up twitter and couldn't believe what I saw.