Chapter 8

Kenny's P.O.V .
Bella stopped and looked at her phone screen. She looked suprised.
"What?!" Daniel yelled. Not at her but at his phone screen.
"What? What's wrong?" Nash asked and Bella smiled at him.
"They started a hashtag. Reasons why we hate Danabella." she said and grinned.
"Why are you smiling then?" Gilinsky asked.
"Because I find it funny that they think Danabella is so bad yet they take the time to create, promote and, share a hashtag that guess what? Revolves around Danabella." she said and smirked.
"Haha!" Dillon said and high fived her.
"Slay!" Cameron said and hugged her from behind.
"We should tell them." she said and grinned at Daniel. He gave her a funny look.
"Why?" Daniel asked.
"Because it might get the hashtag trending and that would be so cool." She said. He smiled at her.
"Come on!" She said eagerly.
"Okay." he finally said and she kissed his cheek and whispered something.
Daniel's P.O.V
She kissed my cheek and whispered something to me.
"Those fakers. They love us. It's impossible not to." and smirked.
"Y'all are cute." Hayes said and rolled his eyes and skated off.
"That kid has got to be PMSing." Taylor said and shook his head.
"Are y'all blind?" Kylie asked and chuckled.
"Nah. I know what's going on." Shawn said.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Hayes really wants to steal your girl. Hayes really wants to take her heart away." Shawn and Mahogany sang. I raised one eyebrow.
"Haha... NOT gonna happen." I insisted and put one arm around Bella.
"Awww!" Kylie said and Bella looked up at me and did that smile where one side of her mouth turns up to look sort of like a smirk.
"I'm gonna talk to him." She said and shook her head slightly before riding off towards the direction he was in. We all looked at eachother.
"I'm hungry." Matt suddenly said.
"You're always hungry Matt." Carter replied and chuckled.
"Come on... I want Chipotle." Matt groaned. "That does sound good." Nash said.

"I'm allergic to avocados. If I breathe them in I can get sick." Kylie said.

"Okay then we can't go there. Guys any other ideas?" Nash said.

"In 'N' Out?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah that sounds good to me." Taylor said and we all nodded.

"Okay it only 3 blocks that way." Dillon said and pointing in the direction of the beach.

"Let's go." Sammy said and we took off towards In 'N' Out.

Bella's P.O.V.

I scanned the area for Hayes. He was riding towards the beach when he left.

I walked up on the boardwalk and looked everywhere. No sign of him anywhere.

I rode toward the hotel and walked up to the hotel room. I looked in all the MAGCON rooms. That's when my phone started to ring.
Incoming Call From: Hayes!!!! :3
I answered it.
"Bella please... I know you're mad at me... I need your help!" I heard.
"Where are you?!?!" I said frantically.
"I'm near the boardwalk by that Sub place."
"Okay I'll be there in 2 minutes." I said and rushed out of the hotel. The elevator was being slow so I skated down the hall towards the staircase and called Nash on my way down.
"Your brother is in trouble he's near the boardwalk by the Sub place. I think you're closer to him. " I said.
"We're at In 'N' Out. 10 minutes away from the boardwalk." Nash said.
"Okay well can you start riding there just in case he needs help with something I can't help with."
"Okay I'll bring Aaron and Cameron." I heard him tell Kylie something and she sighed.
"Hurry please." I said and jumped over the last 6 stairs and sprinted out the door. I didn't bother to start skating I just ran. I saw the big sign that said.
"Sam's Sub Stop." and ran faster. I saw Hayes and slid up next to him. He held his leg and he bit his lip.
"Oh my god!" I said and looked at his leg. He broke it.
Tears fell down his face. That's when I heard a crack of thunder.
"Okay. Grab my hand. I'm going to help you inside." I said and he nodded as he grabbed my hand and hopped on the leg that was not broken. That's when it started pouring.
"Crap." I mumbled and then a guy with curly dark hair asked us if we needed help.
"Yes please." I said and he tossed Hayes' arm around him and helped us to the sub place we were next to. 

"Hayes! Oh my god. How did this happen?" I asked. 

"To be honest, I don't really know. This guy rode by on his bike and hit my side and I think I fell or something." he said. 

"And the guy didn't stop to help or anything?!" I asked. 

"He looked back and smirked. I have no idea. Maybe it was on purpose?" he said. 

"It sounds like he was after you exactly." I said. 

"Did he look young or old?" the boy who helped us asked. I wonder what his name is. 

"He was young. 17 at the oldest. Maybe 15 at the youngest." 

"My phone is dead so I'm gonna get the lady at the front desk to call Bart." I said. I went to the counter and told her the situation and she called Bart. We didn't need an ambulance. Someone could be having a heart attack or something and they used the last ambulance truck on us or something. You never know. I walked back to Hayes and the mystery guy.

"Maybe...maybe...this guy....if he is by himself or with others...is after MAGCON." I heard behind me. I turned to see Nash. Beside him stood Aaron and Cameron and they were all wet. 

"What? I thought y'all had umbrellas." I said. 

"We did. Hayes, what did this guy look like?" Cameron asked. 

"He was tall and blonde. Either dark green or dark blue eyes. He smirks too much." Hayes responded. 

"Yup. Three guys. One of them was who Hayes was talking about. He tripped Aaron and his buddies or whatever tripped me and Nash from behind so we couldn't see him and then ran off with our umbrellas." Nash said. 

"Wait a minute...you said you guys are MAGCON?" the mystery dude asked. 

"Yeah along with like a dozen others that are eating lunch right now." Aaron said. 

"My name is Nathan Cage and I think I know who's after you guys." the boy said.