epilogue part 1

"What's her name?" asked a nurse. 

"Amber Love Skye." I said. The lady smiled. 

"Beautiful." she said. 

"Thank you." I said.  She smiled. 

"We're going to get her footprint for the birth certificate and get her checked out and make sure her health is in check. I will come back when were done and you can hold Baby Amber." the nurse said. 

"Okay.  Thank you so much." I said. 

"Of course." she said and nodded as she left. I turned to Daniel. 

"Hey." he whispered. 

"Hi." I whispered back. 

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

"Yeah. Tired." I said. 

"Yeah." he said and nodded. 

"You can sleep. I guess it will take them a while to check everything." he said. 

"Okay." I said and laid back and managed to fall asleep. 

 "Bella? Babe." I heard. 

"Hmm?" I said, half asleep. 

"The nurse said that they're almost done with the check up." he said. 

"Oh okay." I said and opened my eyes. 

"Mr and Mrs. Skye?" said the nurse. 

"Yes ma'am." I said. 

"It is time to officially meet Amber Love Skye. She is 8 lbs, 9 ounces and 22 inches long. Very healthy baby. The official time of her birth is 7:59 p.m. on July 17, 2022." she said and picked her up softly and handed her to me, very carefully, which I appreciated. I smiled. 

"Hello baby girl." I said and felt the happy tears sting my eyes. She opened her eyes slightly, revealing big blue eyes. 

"Her eyes are blue but most babies eyes are. They are likely to be brown by the time she is 3 but this doesn't always happen." said the nurse. I nodded. 

"Wow." I said.

"This is happening! We have a kid, Daniel." I said softly. 

"Wow." he said. He pecked me on the cheek. I smiled. I held her for a while and then handed her to Daniel. 

  Family was aloud to see the baby a couple of hours later. Taylor, Shawn, Nash, the Jacks, and Hayes got away with seeing her by telling the nurse that they were close cousins. 

"There's the little munchkin." Johnson said as he looked down at Amber. 

"Aw, she's beautiful." Shawn said and gave me a small hug. 

"You did good sis." said Cameron and I smiled. 

The boys left and Mahogany, Kylie,  (Nash proposed by the way. They're married and have a son named Noah who is almost 2) and Madison managed to get in by bribing my nurse.

Madison and I started working together when I was 16. We did a song of mine that she was featured in and a song by her that I was featured in and after that we became really close. I was actually really surprised to see her because I thought she was on tour. 

"Doesn't start until another week." 

"But you had to prepare for it and stuff right?" I asked. 

"I canceled today's practice so I could come visit you because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to meet sweet Amber until she's almost a year old. I could not bear to let that happen." she said. I smiled. 

"Aw Madi." I said. She smiled back. 

I looked at Amber who was sleeping in Taylor's arms and smiled. 

Then I looked at all of my friends who remained to be my family. 

Baby Amber is in for the wild ride.