Chapter 10

OH MY GOD!!!!!! 600 READS!!!! THANKS YOU GUYS! MY CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ishabudhwanii SHE IS LITERALLY THE BEST! SHE'S VOTED FOR EVERY CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN. SO THANKS SO MUCH!!!! SHE ALSO HAS BEEN WRITING THIS REALLY COOL STORY THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD GO CHECK OUT. WHAT ARE Y'ALL THINKING? DO YOU LIKE THE STORY? HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR IDEAS? I GET BAD WRITER'S BLOCK AND SOMETIMES I JUST START WRITING AND AN IDEA JUST EXPLODES IN MY BRAIN. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE WHOLE ACE GUNN THING. IT LITERALLY CAME OUT OF THIN AIR. IDEK. THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Bella's P.O.V.

"Get away! No Daniel!" I said and ran out of the room. He had a water balloon in his hand as he chased me around the MAGCON stage. We were in Atlanta now.Our second stop. Nothing bad has happened since that day with Nathan. So that's good. I ran over to a frustrated Mahogany. I hid behind her and Daniel ran behind Mahogany. I shrieked and ran off. The crowd that was gradually coming in laughed as I hopped on stage and jumped on Johnson's back and yelled

"Onward cowboy! Onward!" he chuckled and ran towards the crowd and just dropped me in the crowd of screaming girls. I laughed and ran through the crowd giving high fives and hugs quickly because Daniel was following me with that stupid water balloon. I jumped on a random persons back and looked down to see a girl she looked up at me. She gasped and told me how much she loved me and stuff. She was a real cutie.

"Do you like have a fetish with backs or something?" the girl beside her laughed.

"Nah it's just a fetish with not dying." I said and looked up at Daniel who smirked deviously at me. I jumped off the girls back took a quick picture and got her name before running off in the other direction. Mahogany still had that frustrated look on her face. I looked at her sadly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think it was Ace." she mumbled.

"What?" I said and then felt the water balloon hit my back. Good thing I decided against that white T-shirt. I looked at Daniel and stuck my tongue out and he smiled.

"But what did Ace do?" I asked.

"He rearranged the cords on my sound board so now the sound is all messed up. Asher is trying to put them all back before showtime in 15 minutes." Asher is our sound guy.

"This Ace needs to pay." I said.

"No that won't be necessary. He has guns and knives." Mahogany mumbled. I nodded in understanding.

"You're right. But he can't keep doing this. He could basically ruin our careers. Everything we've worked for. And I'm not gonna let that happen." I said. I worked hard. My brother worked hard. My friends worked hard. Daniel worked hard. I couldn't let all these brilliant people that I love so much fail because of someone stupid. No way.

"Really, Bella? How can we fix something like this. He's just too dangerous baby. I'm sorry." Mahogany said.

"Then what are we going to do then? Huh, Mahogany? Just let him take everything because he hates us for some unknown reason. For better yet no reason at all. No way we can do that." I said.

"I get that. But your life is important okay. You can't confront this guy and risk getting killed."

"Who said I was going to confront him?" I asked.

"Well how else do you wanna fix this problem?" she asked.

"Mahogany...honestly I don't know. I just care too much I guess." I said and walked off. I was heated. Not at Mahogany but at this Ace dude. I've never spoken to him in my life. How can he hate me? That's when I heard someone walk up behind me. I turned around to see this tall guy and he had on this leather jacket. Behind him stood another dude with brown eyes and 2009 Bieber hair. He also had a leather jacket on. I looked at them and when Nathan walked up I knew exactly who they were.

"Allow me to introduce myself. Ace Gunn." He said and stuck his hand out. I didn't dare shake it.

"Are you going to say anything princess?" said Bieber boy. I looked at him and then back at Nathan. He had a sad look in his eyes.

"Not to you she isn't." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned my head to see all of the guys. I smiled.

"Hey pretty boy...say cheese." Bryant said and snapped a picture of them. The boys looked at each other and ran off.

"The police are on their way." Nash called and I laughed. We followed them out to make sure the fans stayed safe. The thing was they couldn't leave. Mahogany was standing there.
"Nice try losers."

After 5 minutes of waiting and finding out that Bieber boy's name is Bailer, the police showed up. Apparently there were more than 2 warrants for their arrest.
"You're off to Jail." The police said. After they left with the three boys we asked Natalie the co. manager to bail Nathan out. She agreed after telling her the story. We decided it was show time and I ran on stage hyped.

An update!!! Finally!!!