You.

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. I APPRECIATE IT BEAUTIFUL AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!!

Song of the chapter: Words by Jacob Whitesides

I tapped my foot anxiously. 

"Let's go!" Kylie said and we raced out the door. Kylie came over earlier this week and was going to drive me to LAX.

  It was that day. I was 1 hour and 16 minutes away from seeing him. And we were on our way to LAX. I jumped in the car and turned my phone on. 

"Let's go. Drive." I said. We drove off on our way to the airport. 

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself. 

"Yes honey! Let's get on the road. Let's go see your honey bunny." she said. 

"Honey bunny?" I said in disgust. 

"Why do you say it like that?" she said. 

"Weird couple names." I said. 

"Oh, speaking of weird couple names, how are you and Nash?" I asked. She shrugged. 

"What?" 

"I mean things are fine. I just have a weird hunch that it's not meant to be." she said. 

"Why?" 

"It just doesn't feel right..." 

"Y'all are so perfect though." I said. 

"I think --or maybe thought so too." 

"No Kylie." I said, refusing. 

"How do I know that I'm wrong?" she asked. 

"Look into his eyes for a few seconds and if you don't smile or feel nervous, or just want to hug him so bad, then you're probably right. But i'm pretty sure you're wrong. Why do you even feel that way?" I asked. 

"He's just been acting  weird." 

"All guys can be weird." I said reassuringly. She nodded and her shoulders fell in a relaxed, more Kylie-like sort of way. She smiled. 

"You should be a psychologist." 

"I couldn't do it. Too much of an actress." I responded. She grinned.

"You should be a dancer." I said. She smiled. After a while, she spoke up. 

"I got an audition for the Los Angeles Dance Company!" she suddenly screamed. I turned to her in amazement. 

"WHAT? OMG! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!"  I said. 

"I was about to but I couldn't believe it myself." she said and tears stung her eyes. 

"This is all you've ever worked for. I'm so proud of you." I said, ready to cry. 

"Thank you. I want it so bad." she said and I nodded and grabbed her hand and squeezed it. 

 Daniel's P.O.V. 

I heard the flight attendant's voice on the speakers. 

"We are preparing to descend so buckle your seat belts and welcome to The Golden State. I looked out the window and envisioned Bella, her hair in it's usual up-do. The way she gets excited in airports. 

"I love the fans and my friends but my third favorite thing about touring is airports, all the people hugging. They're connecting at a much deeper level than they ever have when they were close and they realize in that moment where they would be without that person." 

I smiled thinking back to one of the many things she had to explain to me as I tried to understand such a deep, sophisticated person like Bella. 

Sophisticated. Sometimes. 

Cool yet smart. Most of the time. 

Wild. All the time. 

This was another thing she had to explain to me. 

Wild. 

A perfect word to describe Bella Scarlett Dallas. 

Bella P.O.V. 

Wild. 

A perfect word to describe LAX in that moment. People were everywhere. Tons of them. 

I made my way to the gate where he was going to be. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

I smiled and looked out the window and saw the plane. Smooth landing. 

I turned to Kylie, Cameron and Nash who I didn't know was there. I walked over to Kylie and jabbed her side with my pointer finger. She knew why, too. 

"Nash." she said. 

"Yeah babe?" 

I watched as she blushed and smiled with her eyes and then grinned. He smiled. 

"I love you a lot." she said. 

"I love you too a lot." he said and winked as he wrapped his arms around her waist. 

I gave her a smart-ass, i-told-you-so grin. She rolled her eyes and mouthed

Thank you

I nodded and that's when the first person rushed out of the gate area. 

Daniel. 

I pushed through the people and he met my eyes. I ran up to him and I was that close to him and that's when his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms held his neck and upper back. 

"Darwin, baby." he said. I smiled. 

"Love is a science." I said. 

"How come?" he responded. 

"Because Darwin said so." 

"Darwin is a genius." he said. 

"Not really, but he did get one thing right." I said. 

"Love is scientific." he said. 

"And Darwin is a genius but only on scientific love." I said. 

"And I love you." he responded. 

"You can't dis Darwin." I said nodding. 

"Darwin, baby." 

I thought back to the starry beach night. I smiled.

"You can't dis Darwin." I said. 

"So that means I should kiss you right now." he said and I nodded. He leaned down and pressed a softly  beautiful kiss on my lips. 

Darwin is wrong. Love isn't scientific. I'm just really lucky. I thought.