Chapter 15

Bella's P.O.V. 

       I woke up and was immediately scared that last night was another dream that will become a nightmare if it's not real. I sat up and heard a groan. I looked over to see Daniel. 

"It's to early to get up and try to do ugh things." he said. I smiled and laid down. 

"It's actually 10." I said. 

"I'm taking you to IHOP." he said. I smiled. 

"YAY! FUNNY FACE PANCAKES FOR ME." I said. I got up and grabbed my clothes for the day. A cute crop top that said "I'm grateful for our little infinity." in galaxy word art, cut off, light wash, high waist shorts, and galaxy Vans. I took a shower, put my hair in a fishtail braid and did simple make up. I grabbed my phone off the charger and listened to music by Sam Smith (slightly humming along turned to singing fast) as I waited for Daniel to finish his shower and stuff. 

  "Looking good Skye." I said when he came out. He was wearing the usual, Vans, jeans, a T-shirt. 

"Looking pretty good yourself." he said. I smiled. 

"Shall we?" he asked in an awful British accent. 

"That was horrendous." I said.

"That bad?" he asked. 

"Pretty terrible." I said and nudged him playfully. He smiled at me . 

"I really need that Funny Face pancake." I said. I grabbed my penny board and we walked out of the hotel and rode through the war of wind. 

We rode up to the IHOP and grabbed my board as we headed inside. 

  (Skip some stuff) Daniel's POV

"Funny Face pancake please." Bella said. 

"I thought you were joking." I said. 

"Do I look like the kind of girl who jokes about Funny Face pancakes?" she asked me. I smiled and the lady taking our order left. We sat in a comfortable silence. 

"Skye?" she said. When she does that, just says my name or in this case my last name, it means she's about to say something important.

"Stars?" I said back. 

"That was cheesy, you nerd." I said. 

"Yeah. I came up with it on the spot." I said. She smiled. That's when my phone buzzed. I looked down. 

Aton: You're for sure moving to LA. 

  I almost dropped my phone. 

"I'm moving to L.A." I said loudly and I got some unusual looks. 

"What?" Bella said. She had this big smile on her face. 

"Yeah. 40 minutes away from you 3 months after the tour stops!" 

Bella P.O.V. 

We jumped up at the same time. I gave him a big hug. 

"That's so exciting." I said. 

"We'll always be in driving distance from each other." he said. I grinned at the thought of it. 

"I'll be there to wipe your tears and hug you, all of the things I can't do through Skype. Just hold on for 3 months after the tour." he said and I nodded. 

We only had 3 weeks of the tour left. Then 3 weeks. The tour was 3 months long and it seemed to breeze by. Maybe this would be that way too. Part of me knew that that it wasn't gonna be that way. The other half still had hope that 3 months wasn't going to be that long. 

 3 months.

   Later that night I was laying beside Daniel and thinking. 

3 months. 3 months. 3 months. 

"Skye?" I said hoping his cheesiness would come through and he would call me stars again.

"Stars?" 

"Hey." I said. 

"Hey." he said. I was quiet. 

"If you be my star, I'll be your sky." he said and I was half asleep at this point. 

"I know." I said. 

TRIPLE UPDATE! YES! I AM GOING TO SEPARATE THE 3 MONTHS PART FROM THE REST OF THE STORY. IT'S GONNA BE 3 STORY PARTS THAT I'M GONNA DESIGN TO WHERE YOU CAN SKIP THEM AND STILL GET THE STORY. IMMA CALL THEM 

3 MONTHS.

2 MONTHS.

1 MONTH.

YOU. 

SO I'M GONNA NEED A CHARACTER BESIDES AUTUMN, KYLIE, AND MAHOGANY TO BE A FRIEND. LIKE A FRIEND FROM HOME. SO COMMENT 

NAME: 

WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE: 

STYLE: 

SPORTS/HOBBIES: