epilogue part 2

2 or 3 more chapters !!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! (Amber is in the gif)

Owen Best (in 2010) is Tristan.

 "Good Morning Mommy!" I heard and Miyaa jumped on my back. I groaned and turned to where I was facing the youngest of the four.

We had 4 kids. Amber, Greyson, Tristan, and Miyaa. 

Miyaa is 4.

Tristan is 7.

Greyson is 12.

Amber is 15.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      "Hey baby girl." I said. 

     "I'm hungry Momma." she said and then laid down across my stomach. I smiled. 

"I'm making pancakes." I told her and she smiled. 

"My favorite!" she yelled and I smiled and got up. I leaned down and kissed Daniel's cheek. 

"We're going to make pancakes. You should join us." I whispered. 

"I'll be down in a few minutes." he said and yawned. I nodded. Then we went to Tristan's room. 

  I rubbed his head.

"Good Morning! Breakfast time!" I said. 

"Pancakes?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Yeah." I said. He smiled. 

"Okay." he said. 

Next was Greyson's room. I heard music coming from his room and I knocked on the door. He opened it. 

"Hey mom." he said. 

"I'm about to make breakfast." I told him. 

 "Okay. I'll be out there in a second." he said. Then I got to Amber's room. The door was open and she was finishing her make up. She turned to me and Miyaa. 

"Hey Miyaa. You ready for the soccer game." she said. Amber co-coached Miyaa's soccer team. 

"Yeah. I'm just a little nervous. I have the worms in my tummy." she said. 

"Well you can tell the worms to go. You'll be awesome." She said and took the cap off of her head and put it on Miyaa's head. Miyaa giggled. I smiled and told Amber about breakfast she smile and nodded. 

"Let's go Miyaa. You can help me make breakfast." I said. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she squealed and clapped her hands. I led her downstairs and when we got to the kitchen, I set her on the counter. 

"There we go." I mumbled and rolled up her sleeves and helped her wash her hands. 

"Blueberries, bananas, or plain?" I asked. 

"Can we do some with bananas and some plain?" she asked. 

"We'll see." I said and winked. 

"I'm going to cut up the bananas. Can you be my big helper and go ask your daddy, your brothers, and your sister if they want bacon or sausage?" I said and lifted her off the counter.                                   

"Okay." she said and ran off. 

I moved a chair by the counter for Miyaa to stand on and I got out the bananas. I started cutting them and then put them into a bowl. Miyaa came back downstairs. 

"Tristhan wanth bacon. Gweython wanth thauthage. Daddy wanth bacon. Amber thaid no meat." she said. 

"What is in your mouth?!" I said. 

"Gweython gave me a jawbreaker." she said. I laughed. 

"Okay." I said. She smiled and stood up on her chair. I poured a cup of milk in a measuring cup and handed it to Miyaa carefully. She poured it in. Then we went through the motions flour, eggs, sugar, mix, vanilla, butter, baking powder, mix, stove, flip, flip, flip. I had built a knack for cooking and baking after Amber was born and I have a hunch that Miyaa will too. 

"Yummy." she said as I put the pancakes on the table. Then I quickly made the bacon and sausage. 

Every one was already downstairs so I put out the plates and we ate breakfast. When we were done Amber cleaned off the table and then she went with Miyaa to change for the soccer game. Then we were off to the game. 

Listening to music and dancing. 

To the soccer game.